Funny/Stupid things you did at PKI

Dane

I think the stupidest thing i ever did that deals with making out was when I was twelve the first time I ever made out I was on face off and I was in line with my boyfriend and my mom witch I didn't know was further back in the line and my mom saw me make out with my boyfriend witch was not cool at all. lol

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol

It couldn't have been too fun to make out while riding WWC! I wonder how many people are upset that PT is gone b/c of the making out that when on in that ride. I think it's a little more difficult to do that on SDATHC... then again I haven't had a chance to ride any of the rides this year mad.gif so I wouldn't be able to tell you.

Probably when I rode Beastie with a friend of mine, we got bored, and did the "CORNHOOOOOOOOOLIO" thing from Beavis and Butthead, with our shirts over our heads like we got massive wedgies. Best ORP EVA!!!!!!

I remember seeing some people doing that maybe it was you. mad.gif

whats with the mad.gif at the end there? We were bored and wanted a funny ORP! And the park people didn't complain, so yeah, we weren't doing anything illegal

I remember both of those.. do either of you merch people remember the merch maintanince guy who dressed RuPaulish and sang "I want you to want me" ? Freaky as heck, but just as funny.. lol

~Shadow~

I remember Shadow. I'm looking forward to this years Olympics. There will be some great competition this year. cool.gif

I did this the other day. I got a bib from Montgomery Ribs, tie it around my neck backwards. Went around the parks at a pace with it waving in the air. People asked me what my super powers were I said, "I have the power to blast indivuduals with massive amounts of barbacue sauce!" biggrin.gif

We bought a Son of Beast ORP yesterday and this kid threw up right in the middle of everything. It had no warning at all. And the thing about it, IT WAS FLORESENT GREENISH BLUE! I had never seen vomit in that color! I thing it was the dippin dots.

• 2 weeks later...

Once last year, me and my friend won two blow up alien dolls from the guessing game, one was green and the other was blue. We then tore its head off and slit the sides so they could fit on our head. We went on The Vortex with the heads in our pockets folded up and sat in the last seat and put them on during the lift. Once we were on the brakes we quickly took them off and put them back into our pockets. Best ORP ever! Also on the Outer Limits we couldn't hide them so we just put them on in the station and everyone got a good laugh out of it. Also I walked out with mine on and some little kid started yelling for his mom.

A couple time at the Phanton Theatre, I would keep asking the employees where the Smurf ride was. They would usually alway reply by saying "The Smurfs are dead" or "Their gone". I think one time an employee told me that "Papa Smurf get too power hungry and had to be remove".

On Adventure Express, in the tunnel I would make fun of the statue god. With his you will be pay line. Which I reply, how much. Everybody started laughing to once I said this.

Edited by WildCat

On April 26th of this year me and my friends were at the park enjoying the new site of Delirium. We got on the ride and when we were at full swing we reached the top of the swing and my friends cell phone fell out of his pocket. It hovered there in front of him for a second but unfortunately it dropped. Sucked for him but funny as hell for me. I spotted it when it hit the ground and we trekked along the fence by Days of Thunder and found the cell in three pieces.

That sucks, another thing that happoned to me is my cell phone went off during a cycle on Delirium. That had people laughing. And it happoned on TR:TR. But the cake goes to Drop Zone, top of the tower, during the waiting process. I think the entire car was laughing because its so quiet up there. And I yelled, "Wow! look at my reception!"

Guest Pkiforever

owell

anyways i'll tell the story again

well once i sang brady bunch on The Racer

another time i bought a guys picture and hanged it in a line and wrote on it "This guy is gay" alot of people were laughing.

another time i bought a guys picture and hanged it in a line and wrote on it "This guy is gay" alot of people were laughing.

That isn't even funny...Well, I guess the topic is Funny/Stupid things...

Edited by SML828