Favorite Past Ride

Stitch

Mine was definetly King Cobra, I don't remember riding anything else besides the big slide.

Side note, I only saw KCKC SBNO right at the end of the 2000 season when they shut it down. I miss that one though cause it was about the only ride I can get my dad to ride. So I guess I have to ride Wild Thornberry's instead.

The old-fashioned flat round ride in Coney Mall that went upside down, the name completely escapes me......?

I also loved the boats that went through the trees, and my kids liked the giant slides.

Boats go through trees? That had to hurt! I'm assuming you are talking about the canoe rides where The Beast now stands? As for the Coney Mall ride... I think you are talking about the Enterprise, or whatever it was called at the park. It stood right by the entrance to The Racer right, not like Flight Commander that was way down at the end of Coney Mall.

Boats go through trees? That had to hurt! I'm assuming you are talking about the canoe rides where The Beast now stands?

I don't think its canoes she is talkign about, but Kenton's Cove. Log boats that went through the trees. Kenton's Cove was elevated a bunch. That is what I thin she was talking about.

Also in reference to The Bat, I am gald they got rid of it. Apparently, if you build acoster with unbanked turns, all it does is tear itself apart.

I know it wasn't Flight Commander, which like you said was down farther. Although I remember liking that ride and I can't find a picture of it anywhere.

I wish I could remember the name of the ride, yes, it was right next to The Racer. The one at Great America is called the Orbit. Kings Island's was (of course) bigger, faster and better. I loved it because it went upside down but it was mild enough to bring pretty little kids on. You didn't have to hold onto anything and the breeze felt great.