Kings Island to Host 2009 Auditions, Season Passes & More!

Got talent? Kings Island wants to hear from you! The park is currently looking for singers, dancers, specialty acts, musicians, characters and technicians to staff one of the most up-and-coming and exciting entertainment departments in the industry! Auditions will be held February 14 through the 15th at Kings Island! Click here for more information!

It's incredibly cold outside, so what could warm you up more than a summer of high thrills, water slides, and good old fashion family fun? By purchasing a 2009 Kings Island season pass, Kings Island Gold Pass or Cedar Fair Platinum Pass you get all of that! A Kings Island season pass gets you access to Kings Island's over 50 rides and attractions for the entire season, or you can upgrade to a Gold Season Pass and get special VIP benefits including daily early access to Diamondback, Kings Island's 230' steel hypercoaster set to open in April 2009. Are you a park hopper? The Cedar Fair Platinum Pass is the one for you! A Platinum Pass will get you access and parking to all Cedar Fair amusement and waterparks including Kings Island, Cedar Point, Geauga Lake's Wildwater Kingdom, Knott's Berry Farm, and many many more! Click here to purchase your 2009 season pass!

There's nothing like seeing Diamondback for yourself, but you don't have to wait until April to take a glimpse at this 230' steel monster! KICentral has added photos of the newly-completed third drop as well as the construction of the over-banked turn Click here to see the latest Diamondback Construction photos!

Do you want the latest information sent directly to your cell phone? Sign up for KICentral's official mobile club and receive text alerts with the latest news and information about Kings Island! Signing up is fast and free! Click here for more information about KICentral's official mobile club!

Are you an avid Kings Island fan or do you casually visit once a year? It doesn't matter! KICentral.com is the site for you. Why not register on the forums of KICentral and tell us about your thoughts and experiences involving Kings Island! Registration is fast, FREE, and easy. Don't forget to keep checking KICentral.com for the latest news, rumors and information about Kings Island amusement park!

Regards,

Ryan

Yes, but...just as Flight of Fear suddenly got much, much more popular after Firehawk appeared, expect The Beast to suddenly get much, much more popular because of Diamondback...yes, a few may be excited about the 3oth anniversary, but many more will see The Beast over there, say "I'm not waiting in that (much faster moving) Diamondback line" and get in line for The Beast. I imagine this year it will be busier than it has been in many, many years.

Yes, but...just as Flight of Fear suddenly got much, much more popular after Firehawk appeared, expect The Beast to suddenly get much, much more popular because of Diamondback...yes, a few may be excited about the 3oth anniversary, but many more will see The Beast over there, say "I'm not waiting in that (much faster moving) Diamondback line" and get in line for The Beast. I imagine this year it will be busier than it has been in many, many years.

Glad I'm not the only who noticed Flight of Fear suddenly lining up like crazy. Used to be walk-on in the evenings, now it's a 1 hour wait all day long. Grrrr!

Yes. Although, since lap bars were added to Flight of Fear it has typically had long lines. Although before the introduction of Firehawk, you usually could grab near walk on rides to Flight of Fear until 11am or later. Not with Firehawk around, unfortunately.

And what is wrong with the Nickelodeon garbage, Beast1979? Granted as I`m 24 years old, I do not venture too often into that area of the park as I am still single and don`t have any kids, but I find that area to be a nice area for kids, having been to the park with some young cousins before. And a themed kids area, regardless of the them is always beneficial. But it is more magical to kids when they can identify with the characters that they see on television.

• 2 weeks later...