So who is getting excited?!

gigacoaster2k

I for one am getting more and more pumped to go down to KI on the 31 for the offseason blues party! I have not seen Kings Island since October 18 of last year, and I can't wait to go down there and see the KI skyline again, and meet everyone on here.

This will be my first KIC event, so I can't wait to see what is in store!

^^Her "From:" says Circle City...so Indy would be a pretty good guess to me.

No sarcasm allowed.. that's MY job! :P:lol:

I know I've only been a member here for 5 months, but I already feel like I've known you guys for half my life. It is our deeply embedded passion for roller coasters (and other related rides, objects, environments, and whatever) that brings us together!

countdown: 13 more days :D

I doubt I'll be going. No ride as always, and I probably won't be making it down to Winter SOAR either. Next year that will change though cause I'll be able to drive, and I will be at every coaster event at KI!

If you had an extra ticket, I'd pick you up and take you there.

10 days until the KIC par-tay

87 days until Diamondback is unleashed on the park we all know and love

:D

Well!!!! a little excited are we? i know i love Kings Island BUT i wouldnt count down the days until like a month or so is left.

I WILL NOT be there for the blues party Sniff Sniff but i will be watchin over someway or another i will look for you guys on the webcam.

Well!!!! a little excited are we? i know i love Kings Island BUT i wouldnt count down the days until like a month or so is left.

I WILL NOT be there for the blues party Sniff Sniff but i will be watchin over someway or another i will look for you guys on the webcam.

Is this event going to be on a webcam? I wanna see. I can't come to the party (no ticket and I can't make it anyhow)

I would love to see everyone getting hyped.

I luckily got someone else's tickets that isn't able to go! Hooray for me and my guest! I'm sure were all in for a real treat as we look up and see Diamondback towering over us. As this is my first KIC event, I've never seen a park in a dormant state before, this is going to be very intriguing! Looking forward to seeing everyone there.

Off topic: Are we going to have nametags to identify everyone?

I luckily got someone else's tickets that isn't able to go! Hooray for me and my guest! I'm sure were all in for a real treat as we look up and see Diamondback towering over us. As this is my first KIC event, I've never seen a park in a dormant state before, this is going to be very intriguing! Looking forward to seeing everyone there.

Off topic: Are we going to have nametags to identify everyone?

I believe Dane said the badges will only have names...however, I also believe he said you can write your KIC username on it as well if you'd like.

• 5 weeks later...