Gatlinburg: A Return To Kitsch Mountain

I especially miss Magic World (The Magic Carpet Ride was really cool), and Water Bogan from the 80's, I loved those places, it does seem that this place is becoming Ripleyburg - Ripley's are really starting to irritate me. A couple years ago an individual had an idea for a mirror maze, Ripleys couldn't stand it so they opened the same thing the next year, can't stand to spread the wealth with the little guy, I love Gatlinburg but things are going downhill, the old fashioned junk and craft shops dissapearing, I was shocked that Christus Gardens went out last year, I also miss the Brass Lantern. The Old Mill Restaurant in Pigeon Forge is the best restaurant imo anywhere.

The last couple years me and the fmaily stay on the strip in Pigeon Forge across from the Old Mill In.I also eat breakfast at the Log Cabin Pancake House.For Dinner Nothing down there beats The Old Mill In Great food for the money and alot of food that is lol.This past summer we was at Pigeon Forge for 5 days and there was alot of the little guy shops there i thought.We saty for like 3/4 days and go somewhere else every day down there and have a blast.Also if you like fishing take a Pole as i fish also down there and have a blast.Also take a camera with alot of space left on the memory card.Some of the pic you get of the moutains is like no other i have seen.