PKI.com updated with great Scooby shots

Shaggy

Go to www.pki.com and follow the Scooby construction links. There you will see the begginnings of what should be a great new attraction.... I am still trying to figure out what Mr. Siebert is trying to do in one of those photos ;-)

Shaggy

I really wasn't interested in Scooby until now. Those construction photos show that this is really going to be one fantastic ride. That picture of Jeff is pretty funny, maybe he's trying to scare something, or trying to be just plain weird. lol :lol:

Maybe Mr.Siebert is mimmicking the tree on the right? Thats my guess. It doesn't matter. He's a heck of a nice guy and does a GREAT job at what he does. He really knows how to make a person feel welcome at the park and that they are a person, not just a number in the attendance figures. This is rare in the amusement park industry my friends. Oh and the pictures. :D The pics are great and it's really good to know that the ride appears to be moving on. Can't wait until April to try this ride out! :D

The Eiffel Tower is pretty close to HBL and the rear of the building that Scobby Doo is housed in. My bet is that truck had some other items on it as well, and that spot has what it takes to hold that much weight, as well a central location for unloading numerous items.

I want a hard hat... :(

That is Jeff's personal hat. I have a yellow one like it but doesn't have the KI logo on it. :( It was left by construction workers from TR:TR back in the Picnic Grove. They stored all the theming for the ride back there since it was a covered area until it was installed. I wore it everytime I drove the forklift around the Picnic Grove

The updated pics are great. We finally got pics of the "guns" and those little white things on top of every item is the target you have to aim for. It usually has three or four red led lights that flash when you hit it, and then some type of action occurs. Can't wait for the park to open. I can feel the warm sun already (well not really, this is Cincy afterall.)