Coney Island Passes, price goes up Jan. 30th

CoastersRZ

Time is running out to buy 2009 season passes to Coney Island for the cheapest price possible. After January 30th, the price goes up. A single season pass costs $89.95 (ages four and up), and includes access to Sunlite Pool and the new Twister water slide. A season pass also includes access to Coney`s classic rides including the River Runner and Turtle Parade, new in 2008. Additionally, pass holders receive free parking, and free golf at Famous Fairways miniature golf on weekdays (a $1 ball deposit per ball still applies on weekdays). But time is running out to grab Coney season passes before the price goes up! Visit Coney`s official site here for more information on season passes.

Well, since I have never purchased a season pass from Coney before (with my seven years working there, I have been able to use my ID to get in). My suggestion would be to give Coney a call. I`m sure someone would be able to answer your question. The general information number for Coney is 513-232-8230. Granted, if you call tomorrow, you might not get a response, due to the current weather situation!

• 2 weeks later...