2003 Season Hours

Dane

You see, then they could open FOF, TR, and SD (any other indoor rides Im forgetting?) Unfortuneately, the biggest thing to do @ Winterfest, if you remember, was to go ice skating on the frozen fountain. Other than that, KI just opened for shopping. Nothing big.

Oh and it would be great for the workers if the park extended hours. Im just now starting my off season job next week!

PS. Nice to meet ya Yogi at Select Band. And I called it, I didnt make it.

Yeah you are right, but that is only on three days. I can understand July 3rd and 4th being on there, but what about July 12th? Is there some unknown holdiay that I am missing? I remember two days last season when the park was at capactiy, and they kept the park open til like 1 a.m. just because it was full.

They already had two nights of "Nights of Fire" last year and fireworks are extrememly expensive, so I'm pretty sure they wouldn't do it for two weekends. Plus with "Nights of Fire" they have to close off portions of the park so as to keep people from the falling embers.

They are probably just assuming that the park will be extremely busy that day so they wanted to add extra time. Or they may just be some event that they will announce such as a concert or what not.

Being open until midnight is not new. They used to be open till midnight every saturday during the summer about 6 years ago.

For those who didn't make it to "Nights of Fire" this past year you can check out some of the pictures I took from the roof of the International Restuarant each night. Click Here