PKI Employees

matt3224

Lots of rides peeps here, myself included. February of 2000 found myself applying for a job in rides at Human Resources. Two hours later, I found myself on the Congo/Drop Zone crew. After that, it's all a blur. Jump to present day. I find myself on the Delirium crew. What's next? Who knows.

BTW, all my ride crews are in my signature if you haven't noticed by now.

They probably don't have anything they think is "significant" yet. They may have finished the operator booth and electric housing but how exciting is that. I'm sure they already know that other people have seen the parts arriving in the parking lot and know that people like me have posted those online. So why waste time taking pictures of footers that have been there for a while or something that is already available when they could wait another week and show the supports actually going up, pictures that can't be taken outside the park. Thats just my opinion.

Well, I finally got my ride letter and whoever wants to see the mighty SOB_TOM only needs to go over to TR. IF you can find me [evil grin]

I'm going to take a wild guess and say you're in that hidden room behind the Goddess thing. In the main room. I have seen it. :P The rest of you now have a good idea, you just have to know where to look.

~Shadow~

I am returnng for my 4th season at PKI.(Previously worked at Americana for 7 seasons). I started out in 2000 at Congo/Drop Zone for 2 seasons. In 2002 they decided to split that great ride pairing and go with Face/Off-Congo and that is where I'm at this season. Might be a long season but it will be a rebuilding and fun season. Hope to see all of you sooner or later.