EMPLOYEE QUESTION

heather6173

i remember back in my first year, at congo falls, this one couple wanted to ride and the girl wanted me to hold her purse, we cant hold purses so i told her no, she got so mad, she told her boyfriend and her boyfriend confronted me and started yelling and demanding. this held boats up for a good 10 mins. after telling this guy a thousand times that i couldnt hold the purse, he grabbed me by the arm and said that hell be back and that id better watch my a**. he never came back, i was there all night.

• Like 1

OK...so this one didn't happen to me, This is a BABS story! it is not a rude guest, more of a rude...BUT FUNNY...employee! I don't know if any of you PKI people ever met EBONY, she worked on Express in 2001, but she was working on unload of the Adventure Express, and Babs was driving. This girl gets on and lays her purse down next to the train for Ebony to hold for her. Well, Ebony picks up the purse, and yells up to Babs, pointing at the purse, yelling "Babs, look at this" Well Ebony starts laughing so hard and yelling at Babs to look...well, the purse was home-made out of a pair of jeans. Well, in the end Ebony throws the purse at the girl and tells her "we can't hold dis!" It was VERY VERY funny!

oh u wanna talk about funny employees? ok, in 2001 we had an international at Drop Zone named Vlado. i was driving drop zone and he was working the exit. everyone that has ever worked Drop Zone knows operators cant leave there booth while the ride is in the air. well we dispatched the ride and it just left the black part and all of a sudden, Vlado just casually walks out of the booth, stands right in the middle of the ride area by the big Drop Zone sign, and just stares at the ride going up! I banged on the window and screamed at the idiot to get back in the booth and he scratches his head and just casually walks back. that was probably the funniest thing ive seen working there.

Did any of you employees who worked in 2000 ever meet Chris, Mickey, and Karen (English Internationals from Cobra?) Well...One day...this REAL HICK LIKE guy was in line and had one of those BIG Plush toys. Well, Mickey asked the guy who it was for, joking that it was for him. Well, the guy looked right at Mickey and said...It's for my female. Well, from then on, Mickey would look at us, just to make us laugh, and would say...It's for my female(in a british accent, mocking a southern hick accent).

Internationals were some of the funniest people!!!!

Imagine our internationals DRIVING Cobra

• Like 1

I've never really had a really bad expericence with guests, just really annoying ones. Being one of the line associates on the Rock/Fudge crew in mechandise, I've seen my fair share of annoyances. One of my worst peeves about the guests was the bulk candy in Fudge. Hands down. I never said anything about it, but it got on my nerves immensely. If i remember right it annoyed some of the other crew members as well. Here goes:

Fudge has the largest selection of bulk candy in the park. And kids being kids love candy. The older kids that were able to watch their money would grab a bag, fill it full of candy, and expect it to be cheap. Some would go back and take candy out of their bag and keep going back and forth until they had something they could pay for. For some this was a process of 15 minutes or more. Little kids were a lot worse. Beleive me, I have seen my fair share of tantrums over the candy. Kids were kicking and screaming because they couldn't get it. It would happen quite frequently actually.

There's my 2 cents.

~Shadow~

• Like 1

I was waiting inline at the corner candy shop under the Coney Mall sign and there was this one kid with a group of three that were just annoying the cashier. He would run back and fourth from the registar to the skittles bin. He would take one skittle from the bin, buy it. And want a reciet. This continued intill a big guy with his daughter told him to f*** off. Than the kid being cocky went back and got another one looking at the big guy the entire time. The big guy told me to watch his daughter and he chased him out to about half-way to Adventure Express. It was hillarious, the guy came back into the store and the cashier said thank you. :lol:

• Like 1