New ride for 2010?

Where was there fog on Flight Deck? I just moved back to the area this fall after being away for 3 years, was it during then when it had fog?

I also never rode BL:SC with all of the effects. That would be nice to see too.

The eery mist from dry ice rose up from the concrete floor below the trains in the station, and did so until recent years...it stopped perhaps four or five years ago. . .

Where was there fog on Flight Deck? I just moved back to the area this fall after being away for 3 years, was it during then when it had fog?

I also never rode BL:SC with all of the effects. That would be nice to see too.

i think a long time ago when it first opened as the trains entered the station the line used to go under it and it would use fog and strob ... in theory B)

Here is what my idea for Flight Deck or Top Gun. What it should have been. It should have been an intamin type inverted coaster. Should have had a small mach up of what would be an aircraft carrier with no roof on the station. The train would then launch off the runway like a real airplane would. It would then do its course flying threw tight and quick turns and inversions.

• 10 years later...