What would you like changed to KI in the next five years?

If you are on Taz Typhoon, look to your right..there is a large grassy area that can be easily developed into another slide..KI owns this land. Otherwise, they could always tear out one of the older slides and replace it with something new. DUT and SRR are I believe 2 of the orig slides left from the WaterWorks days.

That big grassy area is quite popular among sunbathers and those looking for a quiet place to relax and enjoy the weather. I actually wish there were more grass in BB than there currently is.

The older slides aren't likely going anywhere. There's a reason they've survived for 20 years - they're popular and they aren't a hassle to maintain.

We need a huge free fall water slide. Bigger than the old "white slides" as I use to call them.

To get one of those, all you have to do:

Turn right out of KI's parking lot

Go about a mile or so up the road until it dead-ends.

Turn left and cross over I-71.

Turn right at The Beach's sign

Turn right again and follow the road into the park

Sorry... Couldn't resist (those Meijer ads are addicting...)

So in the next few years, i think i wuld want Son of Beast taken out and replaced.. which is inevitable. Also, I think the crypt needs to either b retuned or taken out. I say that Cedar Fair needs to extend the hours back to more what they were like. Opening at 9:00 - 9:30 and closing at 11:00.

So in the next few years, i think i wuld want Son of Beast taken out and replaced.. which is inevitable. Also, I think the crypt needs to either b retuned or taken out. I say that Cedar Fair needs to extend the hours back to more what they were like. Opening at 9:00 - 9:30 and closing at 11:00.

Can you please type correctly, and not just put the letter "B"? It makes the post harder to read.

I think that this has already been mentioned, but oh well. I really think that this would be neat.

As much as I don't like the company, I think that we should buy products from Vekoma. No, not a ride, but a swinging suspended train for Flight Deck.

http://www.vekoma.com/index.php?option=com...3&Itemid=11

The trains can be fitted onto suspended coaster tracks. That would be awesome.

• 2 weeks later...

Can you please type correctly, and not just put the letter "B"? It makes the post harder to read.

My gosh. Y'all are so uptight. People can type the way they want to. :rolleyes:

Vortex, and AE. Put a decent ride in Adventure Express' place

Vortex is a very popular ride there is no reason it should be removed but I think it should be modified. The trains should get lap bars it would be more comfortable. Adventure Express is also a popular ride and it should not be removed It's a great ride for kids and adults. I would miss Adventure Express if it went. Just because a ride is not tall or fast does not mean It's a bad ride.

Get rid of Boom Bay, Vortex, and AE. Put a decent ride in Adventure Express' place

They better not Boom Boomerang Bay! People that live close to Boomerang Bay would not really like that idea.

HTCO, in your heart, you knew he would.

Get rid of SoB and make something big there. Either a inverted or stand-up like King Cobra.

Pepsi! Although it was probably already mentioned.

Son of Beast needs to be removed and a B&M invert in Its place.

Ewww Pepsi! Coke is a million times better it has more BAZZZING!!! to it.

The Coke contract for the former Paramount Parks ends in 2013. All other CF pars have Pepsi. Either 2013 or 2014 will bring Pepsi.

Vortex is a very popular ride there is no reason it should be removed but I think it should be modified. The trains should get lap bars it would be more comfortable. Adventure Express is also a popular ride and it should not be removed It's a great ride for kids and adults. I would miss Adventure Express if it went. Just because a ride is not tall or fast does not mean It's a bad ride.

It's always a walk on for me...? :unsure: I do doubt Vortex will get removed but one can hope. :lol:

yeah right, get rid of a water park thats fine how it is. AE is a classic, and Vortex is a Arrow Looper and has nothing wrong with it.

I know it won't get removed, but they aren't adding new slides. They could get rid of it and put in some MAJOR coasters. And I disagree. AE isn't a classic. It's a lame, slow, jerky ride and that's why it's a walk on usually. (IMO) ;)

Will, who wonders why people keep doing this after they post.

It's always a walk on for me...? :unsure: I do doubt Vortex will get removed but one can hope. :lol:

If you want it removed don't ride it. Sometimes rides can be a walk on and that doesn't mean there not popular. I have walked onto Diamondback 6 times in the middle of the day and Diamondback is a very very popular ride.

As for Adventure Express that is a popular ride the lines just move fast but it is a kids ride and a amusment park is not all about thrill thrill thrill. If Kings Island removed Adventure Express I would be dissapointed and a lot of other people would be too.

If you want it removed don't ride it. Sometimes rides can be a walk on and that doesn't mean there not popular. I have walked onto Diamondback 6 times in the middle of the day and Diamondback is a very very popular ride.

As for Adventure Express that is a popular ride the lines just move fast but it is a kids ride and a amusment park is not all about thrill thrill thrill. If Kings Island removed Adventure Express I would be dissapointed and a lot of other people would be too.

Maybe you guys on here would be disappointed, but I doubt KI's casual visitors to the park would (there are more of them at KI than coaster junkies like y'all) I don't think it's popular or it wouldn't be a walk on every single time I rode it. Btw, If you want a kiddie coaster, go on Lil Bill's Giggle Coaster or Fairly Odd Coaster.

And the topic says What would you like to have changed to KI in the next five years? I'm answering the question and you don't have to agree with me. I'm sorry I was mean to AE. But it's my opinion. 'Nuff said. ;)