What would you like changed to KI in the next five years?

40 minutes ago, Diamondsback said:

This is going to sound odd,but some theming for Diamondback would be nice,especially if it came with a repaint.

That is a good idea. DB was put in when theming was not as important, and they just wanted to add rides. Now that CF has seen the importance of theming and has started inventing in more theme, a current ride theme upgrade would add a lot to the ride experience.

• Like 1

I would also like to see the Banshee lighting package updated. Banshee's light package from like 2014-2018 had a lot of LED lights and a little fog, but it seems like lately the lighting package has been disappearing and not as good as it used to. The LED movers that were in the queue were I think removed after 2018 which is a shame. The maintenance lights on the lift also seem to be burnt out. I'd like to see the lighting package updated maybe for its 10th anniversary in 2024 along with a repaint. I'd also like to see a purple LED strip added to the lift like on Orion. 

1 hour ago, IndyGuy4KI said:

That is a good idea. DB was put in when theming was not as important, and they just wanted to add rides. Now that CF has seen the importance of theming and has started inventing in more theme, a current ride theme upgrade would add a lot to the ride experience.

I'd also love to see that. Maybe build a wood queue house over the queue line. Also please repaint Diamondback. 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Hawaiian Coasters 325 said:

I'd also love to see that. Maybe build a wood queue house over the queue line. Also please repaint Diamondback. 

I loved all the painting that was done this last offseason, unfortunately it also made Diamondback and Banshee stick out a little bit more. That red just fades so quickly.

• Like 2

On 5/9/2022 at 8:45 PM, IndyGuy4KI said:

I loved all the painting that was done this last offseason, unfortunately it also made Diamondback and Banshee stick out a little bit more. That red just fades so quickly.

I totally agree, If you look at Diamondback and Banshee they both look a lot different than what they used too. If you look at Intimidator at Carowinds they re-painted it last season and it looks a lot better, it makes it look very new. I would love to see the same treatment done to both of them. A little bit of paint could go a long way for guests!

• Like 3