What would you like changed to KI in the next five years?

yeah right, get rid of a water park thats fine how it is. AE is a classic, and Vortex is a Arrow Looper and has nothing wrong with it.

I know it won't get removed, but they aren't adding new slides. They could get rid of it and put in some MAJOR coasters. And I disagree. AE isn't a classic. It's a lame, slow, jerky ride and that's why it's a walk on usually. (IMO) ;)

Will, who wonders why people keep doing this after they post.

MAJOR coasters cost MAJOR amounts of nickels. And AE is very popular. I have on a few occasions this year seen the line go almost to the entrance sign. Also, it has a very high capacity. Every train I see being sent out is nearly full.

yeah right, get rid of a water park thats fine how it is. AE is a classic, and Vortex is a Arrow Looper and has nothing wrong with it.

I know it won't get removed, but they aren't adding new slides. They could get rid of it and put in some MAJOR coasters. And I disagree. AE isn't a classic. It's a lame, slow, jerky ride and that's why it's a walk on usually. (IMO) ;)

Will, who wonders why people keep doing this after they post.

MAJOR coasters cost MAJOR amounts of nickels. And AE is very popular. I have on a few occasions this year seen the line go almost to the entrance sign. Also, it has a very high capacity. Every train I see being sent out is nearly full.

I'll say it again, it's my opinion. :rolleyes: And I would say that this is what I would like done, not what I think will be done. If the trains aren't completely full then that means the ride isn't that popular. Almost all the rides have trains that are completely full.

1. Change I Street music back to "hero music".

2. General improvments- clean Racer tunnels regularly, remove dead bird from under AE's 2nd lift chain gear, clean DB's splashdown water, dust inside FOF's queue, etc.

3. Fix water feature in Tower Gardens. Add more benches and flowers. Turn the area by the bottom of the water feature into a meet and greet area.

4. Reopen ET 50ft deck.

5. Remove The Crypt. Install a regular-sized Top Spin in the building, add theming back.

6. Remove Son of Beast. Burn it down, then burn the ashes three times.

7. Remove trim brakes from all rides.

1. Change I Street music back to "hero music".

2. General improvments- clean Racer tunnels regularly, remove dead bird from under AE's 2nd lift chain gear, clean DB's splashdown water, dust inside FOF's queue, etc.

3. Fix water feature in Tower Gardens. Add more benches and flowers. Turn the area by the bottom of the water feature into a meet and greet area.

4. Reopen ET 50ft deck.

5. Remove The Crypt. Install a regular-sized Top Spin in the building, add theming back.

6. Remove Son of Beast. Burn it down, then burn the ashes three times.

7. Remove trim brakes from all rides.

Now that would be amazing. :P

I said I WANTED it to be removed. You don't have to agree w me. You don't have to mock me either. The only reason I suggested that was because it's not as busy as other rides and KI wouldn't remove let's say, Flight of Fear, would they? They would remove something with a much shorter line like AE. The joke about the Eiffel Tower shows how immature y'all are. So I'm not responding when ya do it again. :lol:

^Ouch. You don't have to get all mean now. We're just joking.

And by the way, I think you're the only one who doesn't respect Terpy here. He can help you with pretty much any question about coasters, and I personally think he cracks some pretty good jokes.

Back on topic:

1. For the next coaster: I'd much rather see a modern wooden coaster than a B&M invert, seeing as the most modern one I've ridden is SoB. It wouldn't have to be too tall or fast, but I would like it to be long (key word). A B&M invert would be my next choice.

2. Add some nice, thrilling flats: Jump2, Screamin' Swing, or Top Scan, anyone?

3. More restrooms in Coney Mall. One in X-Base and one by Skyline.

4. A good, original sit down full service restaraunt.

5. A new Action Theater movie. The one at SFKK put Spongebob to shame.

The biggest thing I want to see is stricter enforcement of the rules - especially dress codes and the smoking policy.

Last time I was at the park, I saw someone wearing a shirt that said "How about a nice cup of shut the f*** up" - except that it wasn't censored. I also saw a girl wearing a t-shirt with the sides ripped out and nothing on underneath except a sports bra.

I also get tired of people lighting up wherever they feel like it simply because they're not close to a dedicated smoking area, or they want to walk around the park and talk to their friends while smoking.

The biggest thing I want to see is stricter enforcement of the rules - especially dress codes and the smoking policy.

Last time I was at the park, I saw someone wearing a shirt that said "How about a nice cup of shut the f*** up" - except that it wasn't censored. I also saw a girl wearing a t-shirt with the sides ripped out and nothing on underneath except a sports bra.

I also get tired of people lighting up wherever they feel like it simply because they're not close to a dedicated smoking area, or they want to walk around the park and talk to their friends while smoking.

I hate when people smoke in the park. It is disgusting!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to see:

-An expanded X-base with a restaurant and a restroom.

-Some new flat rides in Coney Mall

-A little TLC in Action Zone

-An overhauled and upraded Crypt

-A B&M floorless coaster

-AE's effects refurbished

-new sit down restaurant with many choices (RJ was a good start)

-New movies in both sides of AT

I would like to see:

-An expanded X-base with a restaurant and a restroom.

-Some new flat rides in Coney Mall

-A little TLC in Action Zone

-An overhauled and upraded Crypt

-A B&M floorless coaster

-AE's effects refurbished

-new sit down restaurant with many choices (RJ was a good start)

-New movies in both sides of AT

I really don't think a restraunt in X-base is a good idea but it does need restrooms. A couple new flat rides would be great I would like to see something like Skyhawk. The Crypt does need upgraded It needs to go back too how it was. I would rather see a B&M Invert where Son of Beast is standing but that looks like it's not going to happen <_<

- AE GONE

- Vortex GONE!

- Crypt GONE!

- Upgraded log flume

- A Chipotle in Crypts place (a start for decent food at KI)

These arn't going to happen any time soon. Chipotle may be good (I love the place too) but Mexican at a American amusement park? No. Not happening. As for the Log Flume being added, and Vortex and AE gone? No. Just because you don't like it, doesn't mean its going to be gone.