Who's Excited?

matt3224

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude, I got "Hired" at a local Skyline about a month ago cause I was bored. The problem was that they were waiting for an employee to quit who wanted to. And I am starting training Friday!!!!

I have been so bored that I couldnt stand it anymore. RCDB, PKI Unlimited, and coasterbuzz will only fill the void for so long. But I am definitely filling out my paper work saturday. At least let me see a coaster!

According teh the rehire letter i recieved it says "We're still getting together the details, but mark your calanders now for the training to being on or around Saturday, March 29th. Further information about specific location based training will be mailed to you at a later time."

-Basically what that means in Training day in March 29th, Too bad they dont have it the week earlier like they use to, and have the old style dry run day in the 29th, but oh well.

I know my status. I was sent a packet but I didnt think I would go back so I didnt bother to fill it out.

I keep getting stuff like the stupid star news but the important stuff (2002 w-2) has yet to come and i would just like to get the tax crap outta the way early.

I am still thinking though. Last year was very VERY negitve and I do I want to work for them or have them work for me?

sobrider- why was it so negetive, you sound like you had a great time in previous posts?

Last year was a bad year overall for me. I am still deciding. I have made more friends there than anywhere else but I dont know im split. Thats why I didn't turn in my rehire packet. :blink:

Are you guys under 18? Last year I worked at Kroger's and did not have to file my taxes because I wouldn't have gotten anything back.

How much did you make at Krogers? Was it under $800 becaseu you wont get nothing back. And if your parents claim you as a dependent you wont get it all back anyways. Its better for them to do that because the minimal amount it would've got back (couple hundred) will get them like a couple thousnad deductible thing.

I've claimed all my seasons at PKI, and have got at least $300 back all 3 years. Although the one year I did work at a grocery store too.

I can't wait for the season to start. I'm ready for the warm weather to come. I have been playing RCT2 all winter long making my parks and coasters. I'm looking forward to the two new rides. I have missed going on all the rides and going to the water park even though I have my own inground pool I love going to the water park sometimes when its a hott day in summer B)