Who's Excited?

matt3224

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The alst major blizzard to hit cincy was 1979. Ohio river froze solid, and like 4 days of snow. The last major snowstorm we got, was in 1998. It snowed for almost 2 and a half days straight, and we received 18.5 inches of accumulation. I would say, we are long overdue for a major snowfall, that could come in the form of a storm or even a blizzard. They are already calling for snow at least half the nights next week.

Since when is weather based on time. Last time I checked weather was totally random. Sure we are overdue for a major snow fall and I woudln't complain about it, but i'm just not seeing it. Global warming has changed it for us, and we have to accept that. I would rather not see a big snow fall I don't want construction slowed.

Um yeah, it really seems like golbal warming is working. lets see, this is an El Nino Winter, and it sure has been dry this winter like very other El Nino Winter................NOT! our total snow accumulation is around 18-20 inches so far this winter, which is 4 inches higher than normal. I am complaining, I want a huge snowstorm with about a foot and a half to two feet of snow. Who cares if it slows contruction? Summer will get here eventually, and the rides will bec finished. We have 62 days til the park opens, still a bunch of winter left for 62 more days!

I'm excited and those 58 days will fly by for me. I've only got 15 more days until I leave for LA for Knott's Coaster Solace, and SFMM. Then when I get back only a few more weeks until my spring break road trip from Cincy, to Carowinds, to SF over Georgia, to Islands of Adventure, Sea World and Busch Gardens. Then Kentucky Kingdom opens the following week. I'm set to go from now until KI opens.