Who's Excited?

matt3224

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Instead of calling that area South Pie (or whatever it is) will it be called Scooby Pie, since it has the majority of the scooby rides in it? :)

No they are just keeping it North, South, East, and West. Changing the names would just be confusing.

Beastfreak: A pie is simply the organization of different crews rides. 4 different crews make up HB...

Edited by matt3224

• 6 years later...

QUOTE (SOB_TOM @ Feb 18 2003, 04:45 PM)Instead of calling that area South Pie (or whatever it is) will it be called Scooby Pie, since it has the majority of the scooby rides in it? smile.gif

No they are just keeping it North, South, East, and West. Changing the names would just be confusing.

Beastfreak: A pie is simply the organization of different crews rides. 4 different crews make up HB...

So, will we now have Snoopy pie in the old Nick Universe?

Terpy, who just HAD to (which is better than having TWO Snoopy pies...)

...not for long, you ain't...

true very true.I cant wait for 2010.A whole new season plus i will be taking in some concerts this year.reo speedwagon,styxs,lou gramm and maybe take in a wwe event plus thers my trip to ocean city and to the west coast.This is going to be a great year.stay tune for winter training round 2 "the holiday bounce back.