What ride @ KI is most missed?

CedarPointGuyfrmCincy

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The two I miss most are King Cobra (<3) and Skylab. King Cobra was quite possibly my favorite coaster in the park, because it was short, fun, different, and almost always walk-on. Also, of the 3 standups I've ridden, it was by far the smoothest. Skylab was the first ride I ever went on that went upside down. I rode it the same year as my first coaster. I really love Witch's Wheel at Cedar Point because it brings back memories.

Indeed they were fun. Sometimes the line could get quite long, actually. But, incredibly, Kings Island was one of the only parks in the country that didn't usually chastise guests for flying high or snapping the cables. It was a unique experience, and sadly missed. Modern versions installed in places like Indiana Beach and Camden Park do not compare.

King Cobra and or the Flying Eagles. I had a chance to ride both of them. Though I was never even alive for it, I think it would have been a real 'interesting' experience to have ridden The Bat, even though I have heard to stories of how the ride basically tore itself apart.

I miss the Skylab. I can say that, in my opinion, all the other removals made the park better. While I did Like KCKC, I can see them taking it out.

It still left the park with another log flume, WWC, and Amazon falls. Plus there is the water park. I also wouldn't mind seeing them put in a new version of Flight Commander.