What ride @ KI is most missed?

CedarPointGuyfrmCincy

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I miss the Skylab. I can say that, in my opinion, all the other removals made the park better. While I did Like KCKC, I can see them taking it out.

It still left the park with another log flume, WWC, and Amazon falls.

I partly agree with that except that KCKC didn't soak you. It was just an enjoyable flume with a fun drop but I hardly got soaked, just "refreshed." But when they got rid of it; everything else soaks you. Falls and WWC were already known to do that, but when they re-themed to Thornberries, that freaking elephant at the end just ruins a laid back and enjoyable ride for me.

They should have 1 train on Diamondback go backwards.

Yeah, and you don't get to pick it!!! Luck of the draw. When it comes up, you either get on, or go to the back of the line and try again!!!!

There is a better chance of nickel admission days with free parking and free all you can eat LaRosa's pizza than there is of a B and M hypercoaster running a train backwards.

They should have 1 train on Diamondback go backwards.

Yeah, and you don't get to pick it!!! Luck of the draw. When it comes up, you either get on, or go to the back of the line and try again!!!!

There is a better chance of nickel admission days with free parking and free all you can eat LaRosa's pizza than there is of a B and M hypercoaster running a train backwards.

I want to have all I can eat LaRosa's and THEN ride Diamondback backwards. It could be a special Diamondbackwards Event!

My first visit to the park was the summer after I graduated from high school in 87, my parents were never one for rides, so I am very jealous that some of you have memories of things that I never knew was there.

Anyway...with my limited experience I would have to say that after visiting the park this past season I really missed the loop in the Son of The Beast. I wish I would have been able to ride The Bat.

No. I keep dreaming that I park my truck, walk with huge crowds all the way up to the front gate, only to be reminded by some guy in a nice business suit that it is off-season, at which time, suddenly, all the leaves disappear from the trees and the temperature drops 60°. :(

That is a nightmare!

I always dream that I go to ride The Beast, and it is not even the same coaster any more totally replaced, but same name. I ride it and it totaly stinks. :(