Official Details on Kings Island's Ride Warriors Weekend! (ERT Info Released!)

BoddaH1994

Click here to see information on Kings Island's very exciting Ride Warriors Weekend May 9-10!!!

++Please note that you must have been a registered member of the KICentral Universe by Feb 1st in order to participate as a KICentral member. Otherwise you must join one of the clubs listed on the Ride Warriors site to participate.++

Please be advised if you plan to use a KI or Platinum Pass for entry into the event, your season pass MUST be processed before the day of the event. You will not be able to process it the morning of the event.

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Following are the approved, official roller coaster clubs and enthusiast organizations:

American Coaster Enthusiasts

Great Ohio Coaster Club

Mid-Atlantic Coaster Club

Florida Coaster Club

Western New York Coaster Club

CoasterBuzz

Coaster Community

KICentral

Dark Ride and Funhouse Enthusiasts

Woohoo! I may just have to do this since we've made the list!

Hmm, this may just make up for the lack of a SPPN. Since I have a gold pass, and I'm a member here, I may have to try to wriggle my way in somehow.

Make up for it? A two day event with 3 ERT sessions, walkbacks and more, making up for the Season Pass Preview Night?

Doubt it.

OK, I meant for me then. I'm assuming at least one ERT session will be on Diamondback, so that's what I was thinking. I'm still going to try to come.

Hmm, this may just make up for the lack of a SPPN. Since I have a gold pass, and I'm a member here, I may have to try to wriggle my way in somehow.

Make up for it? A two day event with 3 ERT sessions, walkbacks and more, making up for the Season Pass Preview Night?

Doubt it.

OK, I meant for me then. I'm assuming at least one ERT session will be on Diamondback, so that's what I was thinking. I'm still going to try to come.

Yeah I was thinking that too. One has to be on DB.

I am going to definitely try to come to this, it sounds like tons of fun!

Guest rcfreak339
Don Helbig Confirmed that Diamondback would be in at least one ERT session, that they are trying to work in 7+ rides in the ERTs, and that Morning ERTs could start at 5:30 and Night ERTs could run past midnight.

This is sounding like a amazing event! I will try to come to this!

I have been lurking here for some time since last year watching Diamondback construction, and really enjoy the site. I just joined so that I could find out more about this event and I see you have to be over 13 yrs of age to join.

If my son is 10 and can't join this site, how is he going to join us at Ride Warrior Weekend?

The family has platinum passes from Cp and really want to come to this great event. The wife can join but my son can't, we will not be leaving him at home, it would not be fair to him. He has ridden ever coaster at Ki and Cp except Mantis, his favorite coaster is TTD and he is looking forward to riding Diamondback. It would be great to ride before the regular seasons crowds arrive.

Is there a way to sign him up just for this weekend, or allow at least one guest?

I have been lurking here for some time since last year watching Diamondback construction, and really enjoy the site. I just joined so that I could find out more about this event and I see you have to be over 13 yrs of age to join.

If my son is 10 and can't join this site, how is he going to join us at Ride Warrior Weekend?

The family has platinum passes from Cp and really want to come to this great event. The wife can join but my son can't, we will not be leaving him at home, it would not be fair to him. He has ridden ever coaster at Ki and Cp except Mantis, his favorite coaster is TTD and he is looking forward to riding Diamondback. It would be great to ride before the regular seasons crowds arrive.

Is there a way to sign him up just for this weekend, or allow at least one guest?

No guests will be permitted at Ride Warriors Weekend. Only members of the organizations listed. However, regulations do permit your son to register on the site under the age of 13 if you contact us and give him official permission to register.

i think this means a night or two stay at a Kings Island resort or somewhere around there. i am the only one of my family with a membership to here and i cant leave my house at 5 to get there at 530 for the ERT hopefully it doesnt start that early maybe 7 or 8 is this a saturday and a sunday stupid question

And to re-iterate, those times are AM, not PM...this event will start early each morning. And the night ERT goes late, late, late, too. Yes, it makes for a SHORT, SHORT, SHORT Saturday night sleeping (actually Sunday morning), but I have two things to say about that:

a. It's worth it, but...

b. No one has to do all of the event. You can pick and choose ERT's and activities, if you so choose. Needless to say, you won't get to do those things that you choose not to, but the choice IS yours.

Terpy, who has registered for ACE conventions and other ACE activities over the years and some times has only gone to all of two hours of them (and had his reasons and regrets it not at all)

There are few things that I would happily get up at 230 and drive 2 and a half hours to get to...This is on top of that list...now to actually put 50 bucks together at once...Or "go for the gold" which would require more scrounging of money. Being on a college budget sucks.

Count me and Ashers in for this event! We didn't get a chance to make it to the KIC Off Season Blues Party. This event sounds AWESOME! Hopefully we'll be able to work in both days, but if we can't do all of both days, most likely we will do Saturday. But hopefully we can do both! This will be my first coaster enthusiast event, and I am looking forward to meeting people just as obsessed with Kings Island as me! :rolleyes: I was wandering, Boddah, if you could send a text to the KIC Mobile Club as soon as more details come out, so I can register as soon as possible. There's no way I'm missing out on this event!

Count me and Ashers in for this event! We didn't get a chance to make it to the KIC Off Season Blues Party. This event sounds AWESOME! Hopefully we'll be able to work in both days, but if we can't do all of both days, most likely we will do Saturday. But hopefully we can do both! This will be my first coaster enthusiast event, and I am looking forward to meeting people just as obsessed with Kings Island as me! :rolleyes: I was wandering, Boddah, if you could send a text to the KIC Mobile Club as soon as more details come out, so I can register as soon as possible. There's no way I'm missing out on this event!

Once information is released and we have a date for tickets to go on sale, I fully intend to send out a broadtext.