Official Details on Kings Island's Ride Warriors Weekend! (ERT Info Released!)

BoddaH1994

Not to mention that it is still listed on Kings Island`s official website. For now just be excited that opening day for the park and Diamondback is less than two weeks away! And by the time opening day is here, I will have less than two months left in college!

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, and one big difference between Ride Warriors Coaster Weekend and Coastermania at Cedar Point is that Cedar Point has been holding Coastermania for many many years. The park knows how to run the event and what planning is necessary for a park run event. With KI and RW, it is their first park sponsored event, so there is a little more lead time in ironing out the final details to make sure the event goes off flawlessly.

Rest assured, if Ride Warriors Coaster Weekend is anything like Coastermania, you will be very pleased with the event, and very very tired. I went to Coastermania in 2007. Nothing like being at CP riding Millennium Force at soon after sun rise, and not leaving the park until 12:30am with a night ride on Magnum! Talk about a LONG day at the park!

Yes, and one big difference between Ride Warriors Coaster Weekend and Coastermania at Cedar Point is that Cedar Point has been holding Coastermania for many many years. The park knows how to run the event and what planning is necessary for a park run event. With KI and RW, it is their first park sponsored event, so there is a little more lead time in ironing out the final details to make sure the event goes off flawlessly.

Rest assured, if Ride Warriors Coaster Weekend is anything like Coastermania, you will be very pleased with the event, and very very tired. I went to Coastermania in 2007. Nothing like being at CP riding Millennium Force at soon after sun rise, and not leaving the park until 12:30am with a night ride on Magnum! Talk about a LONG day at the park!

You are absolutely right. I went to Coastermania in 2008 and it was a blast. We started with a ride on Millie soon after daylight and ended the day with trim brake free rides on Magnum and Gemini! Dragster was also running until about 12:30am too. If KI does RWW the way Coastermania is done, it will be one fantastic event. Well worth waiting for. Hopefully with trim brake free rides and all!!

You are absolutely right. I went to Coastermania in 2008 and it was a blast. We started with a ride on Millie soon after daylight and ended the day with trim brake free rides on Magnum and Gemini! Dragster was also running until about 12:30am too. If KI does RWW the way Coastermania is done, it will be one fantastic event. Well worth waiting for. Hopefully with trim brake free rides and all!!

I've heard little tidbits of information here and there from under the Black Hat and I can tell you that if you liked Coastermania, you'll LOVE Ride Warriors Coaster Weekend.

Dog and horse sitters lined up-hotel reservations made! Hubby and I are so there!

"Beast Bash" has always been such a great event-I am sure Ride Warriors going to be just as awesome!

:rolleyes:

Diamondback is going to totally rock-I am sure it is going to knock Nitro right off my fav steel list!

Why do I start to get the sneaking suspicion that this event is not going to happen. It just seems like its preview day all over again. Vague promises and as the event draws near, silence until the word is reluctantly passed down it wont be happening...

I hope Im wrong, but its not like CF is not used to hosting events, and it seems weird that now that we are one month out from the event no other information has been passed down.

You took the words right out of my mouth. I had to post repeatedly in another topic before I finally wrenched a clear answer out of someone about opening day.

Keeping people guessing is all fun and games to a point, but then it comes down to reality: some of us like to make plans, especially what time to arrive to an event.. if such details are not available, there are some people that will scrap plans entirely.

Great news! I just got my hands on some new information about Ride Warriors Coaster Weekend:

The festivities will include ERTs on DB, Beast, Vortex, Backlot Stunt, Racer, Firehawk and Flight of Fear, and last rides on DB. The event will also include behind-the-scenes tours of The Beast, Son of Beast and Racer. 

Keep checking KICentral as more details, including how to register, will be posted soon!

Great news! I just got my hands on some new information about Ride Warriors Coaster Weekend:

The festivities will include ERTs on DB, Beast, Vortex, Backlot Stunt, Racer, Firehawk and Flight of Fear, and last rides on DB. The event will also include behind-the-scenes tours of The Beast, Son of Beast and Racer. 

Keep checking KICentral as more details, including how to register, will be posted soon!

YAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, my excitement couldn't be contained. I count 5 coasters to hope for trimless ERT on.

WOA! Talk about going the extra mile! ERT on all of those rides?

All I can say is

Is it Ride Warriors Coaster Weekend yet?