Official Details on Kings Island's Ride Warriors Weekend! (ERT Info Released!)

BoddaH1994

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oooh! Membership cards, membership cards!! [Chase bounces up and down like a four year old]

I'd like membership cards but they would be difficult to organize. Anyone who has internet access can join KICentral.com in mere minutes. Which means that all of these people who register, make a single post (Usually flaming somebody) and then never post again would be entitled to the cards.

The only way I can see this working is if a member is only entitled to a card once he/she reaches a certain amount of posts (500, 1000, etc.)

The only way I can see this working is if a member is only entitled to a card once he/she reaches a certain amount of posts (500, 1000, etc.)

But what about those who read a lot and post a little?

Flyer, who does not fit in that category and still took a while to reach 500 posts.

Flyer, who does not fit in that category and still took a while to reach 500 posts.

I thought about that. But there is no way to prove that you read a lot and don't post quite as often. I may be overlooking something, but I believe this is the only way to be accurate about it.

Although I doubt it'll happen anyway.

I thought about that. But there is no way to prove that you read a lot and don't post quite as often. I may be overlooking something, but I believe this is the only way to be accurate about it.

500 posts just seems a little high to me. I would think 50-100 would be sufficient.

500 posts just seems a little high to me. I would think 50-100 would be sufficient.

On the other hand, it's not very difficult to acquire 50-100 posts :D

But either way, I'm still curious as to how we will prove we are members of KIC, even if we don't end up being card carryin' members :P

On the other hand, it's not very difficult to acquire 50-100 posts :D

But either way, I'm still curious as to how we will prove we are members of KIC, even if we don't end up being card carryin' members :P

True, but that still means the person has to be posting with some regularity rather than posting a bunch of crap all the time. If they just post crap, I can hear the ban-d playing.

I was at the park last year on Mother's Day...I can not speak for the rest of the park...but from what I remember it was NOT slow over in Nick Universe...there were lines for mostly everything by the afternoon...so I am not looking forward to the Gold Pass friend thing being added.

I am seriously considering going for this. I want to make an Ohio/Indiana vacation plan for this coming summer. I hope to attend Kings Island, Cedar Point, Holiday World, and try to make it to a Reds Baseball game.

OMG!!! we should totally do a reds game friday night if they're in town!! go get the cheap bleacher seats, maybe even get a group thing on the scoreboard! :P lol this could be really fun actually!! anyone up for this?!

anyone have any idea when tickets will be ready to go on sale. Im also ready to see a schedule of events. Does anyone know when they will release all the info.... Im excited!

Sometime in March, I think.

According to the KI website stil.... :(

"The full schedule of events including the list of special guest presenters will be announced soon!"

UGH... i was all worried me being on hiatus i was gonna miss this... but on a plus note thank goodness i haven't!! weeeeeeeee

so seriously.. that reds game idea? ;)

Expect a full list of details to be announced this week.

Isn't that something to the effect of what we've heard every week for a month or more? Not that I'm being overly impatient, I'd just be happier if we weren't promised answers that never come. We've been waiting for answers and told over and over again that they'll be announced and then aren't. I'm not blaming anyone, and I really don't mind the delay in details, but I will admit I'm starting to get frustrated with hearing this "expect details soon" speech over and over again.

Flyer, who hopes no one takes this the wrong way.

I think they did that last year and the park was still dead on Mothers Day.

Yeah, but this year you have Ride Warriors Weekend. I was going to go to KI on Mother's Day hoping it was empty, but I guess I won't be going now. Will there be a lot of people there for RWW?

Probably over 1,000.

Yeah... I'll be one of the 1,000... I just booked my hotel. Despite not knowing the full details I think the event will be a blast. I'm going solo as well for the event. My girlfriend will be with me during the day but she doesn't want to partake in the festivities.

On a side note though... I dislocated my shoulder on monday night. Glad I got my hands up ride on D-back saturday because I'll be holding tight on the rides during the weekend. I never want to experience pain like I did again.

Later this week? Code for "Saturday night!"

I remember when they said "Details to be announced in January" and on January 31 they said Ride Warriors Coaster Weekend May 9 and 10.

Anyway I am looking forward to seeing full details on this. Since Trooper Mom probably won't be able to do a full day at a park, I'm gonna have to hang with someone for most of the time.

Any Voulenteers?

I'm going to be staying at the Kings Island Resort across the street from Kings Island on Friday the 8th, Saturday the 9th, and Sunday the 10th. I have about an hour's drive every morning if I don't do that, and since it's going to be starting early and ending late, I think it would be best if I just stayed right there.

Anyways, I'm looking for someone to split the cost of the room with. There will be two beds so I'm basically renting one of the beds out for each night. Total cost will be $300 and some change, and half of that is $150-- so $50 for any of those nights, or all of them, will get you one bed--and it can just be you or you and someone you don't mind sleeping with...LOL. Does not have to be the same person/people every night, so if you just want to do it Saturday night that's fine and I'll find someone else for the other nights. However, the first person who says they want to do it all three nights will have priority over anyone else.

You must be an upstading member of KIC--the term upstanding will be determined on my own discretion. PM me if interested.

See you all Ride Warrior's Weekend!

Guest rcfreak339
I am seriously considering going for this. I want to make an Ohio/Indiana vacation plan for this coming summer. I hope to attend Kings Island, Cedar Point, Holiday World, and try to make it to a Reds Baseball game.

OMG!!! we should totally do a reds game friday night if they're in town!! go get the cheap bleacher seats, maybe even get a group thing on the scoreboard! :P lol this could be really fun actually!! anyone up for this?!

anyone have any idea when tickets will be ready to go on sale. Im also ready to see a schedule of events. Does anyone know when they will release all the info.... Im excited!

Sometime in March, I think.

According to the KI website stil.... :(

"The full schedule of events including the list of special guest presenters will be announced soon!"

UGH... i was all worried me being on hiatus i was gonna miss this... but on a plus note thank goodness i haven't!! weeeeeeeee

so seriously.. that reds game idea? ;)

Oh I love it! That would be great!

EDIT: Awww...Reds are playing @ The brewers, :(

Later this week? Code for "Saturday night!"

I remember when they said "Details to be announced in January" and on January 31 they said Ride Warriors Coaster Weekend May 9 and 10.

Anyway I am looking forward to seeing full details on this. Since Trooper Mom probably won't be able to do a full day at a park, I'm gonna have to hang with someone for most of the time.

Any Voulenteers?

My friend and I would be more than happy to accommodate you. We love to corrupt, er, I mean, nurture the youth of the world! Yeah, that's it. :P:blink: