Kings Island Dreams

DanielRadsgrl

Well, I have had many but some arn't so pretty and I wouldn't like to share with you.

I have had many like the day after SOMEONE told me dropzones brakes were going to fail. i had I dream I was there with my friends and we were at the very top and we were going down and it stoped in the middle and the speakers came on and said "thank you for riding DZ this is your last ride" and it let go and we feel on the ground and died.

And I had a dream i went there and it was a normal day and all thee shows had dancing singing camels. Wich was kinda scary.

I have wierd dreams Just wondered if i was the only one.

I had a couple of dreams involving KI...unforutunately, both involved death. However, only one of them showed death on a ride (Vortex)...I used to dream that Vortex would fall apart while people were on it.

In the other dream, the death was just part of the story, part of which was set at Kings Island.

Edited by Crazy31088

lol, I've had dreams about White Water Canyon. Me and some of my friends would ride it and it would roll over, and some of my friends would die. And then it was night time and when me and the rest of my friends got onto shore we were hunted down by a mutated wolf untill none of us were left, which is of course when I would wake up. The wolf was mutated by that lake next to the pond. I know it's messed up, but I seriously had that dream all the time. Freaked the heck out of me.

Hey! I've been off of the forums for a while now because of internet problems. I got to get on this because I'm at the library. Ahh well, around 4th of july I had a dream that the Eiffel Tower at Kings Island caught on fire, and fell down. That is about the weirdest deram I've had that contained Kings Island.

PS: I do not think you would die if DZ's breaks were to fail. You would just hit the restraint and get some bruises, and maby some broken bones. I really dont know though, thats a really scary thought. (DZ's breaks cannot fail.)

Later,

-Nate

<<PS: I do not think you would die if DZ's breaks were to fail. You would just hit the restraint and get some bruises, and maby some broken bones. I really dont know though, thats a really scary thought. (DZ's breaks cannot fail.) >>

Good question... I'd say that some people would survive. Everyone would atleast be badly hurt. It would probably catch wind and slow it down a lot before it hit the ground, but you're still hitting the ground. It sounds unlikely, but people have survived hitting the ground after their parachutes failed when skydiving. Never underestimate the human body!

Yea and youd be landing on the toughest part of your body your butt..... I havnt ridden it yet But im guessing your be in the top of the harness the whole time and probly not have a very big gap between the seat and your but so it would be just like nailing the seat going 70 mph. For once fat people would come out ahead.

I had a dream once that I was walking over to get in like for Vortex and it broke down Roller Coaser Tycoon Style with a couple of the trains just jumping off the track. It was really weird because the people in the block brakes right before the station, the group that rode right before it broke down, started cheering after it crashed.

I once had another freaky dream. If anybody has watched House on Haunted Hill (new one), at the beginning The Incredible Hulk coaster derails from the track, RCT style: just straight up flies off. Well, I dreamt that I was on SOB and we derailed going up the first hill after the drop. It felt weird cuz everybody acted normal and were screaming like they were enjoying it. Of course, right when we crashed, I woke up.

Edited by fusiondude09

• 5 years later...

This is the forum where you can post all of your wacky dreams that happend at Kings Island.

Ok i will go first, almost every other night i have a dream and The Beast for some odd reason is right next to Flight of Fear and in theFOF station there is a mall/ restaraunt thing where you get a number and they call that number then you go and ride the ride. SO WEIRD. then The Vortex looks like a small mouse type coaster EX. Pepsi Python @ coney island

So how about your dreams

• Like 4

I had a dream a week or so ago about Diamondback. Diamondback was at some tiny park in the middle of a corn field with nothing around it. It was just my friends and I, except the ride operators, we walked up and marathon rode it for like 30 times. It was wierd the trains only had 3 or 4 cars. It was an awesome dream though.

• Like 2

I have weird dreams sometimes that eventually happen, whether it be a week or a year later. That being said, two years ago I kept having a dream that The Racer had forward trains on both sides, and that the one on the Left side derails and falls off to the side, crashing through the track and the people below. Then, the Right side's chain dog completely fails, sending the train down the lift in reverse. The train slams into the turns and crashes in the station. While all of this is happening, my friend and I are standing in the left side of the station waiting in line. As we are being evacuated from the station, we see my friend's boyfriend laying under one of the cars.

The weird part is that on the one day I take that friend (out of the 6 other trips I had taken), we see her boyfriend in line on the Right side of The Racer while we're on the Left side waiting. I had told my friend about this dream, so when we saw him, we panicked and left the line. Call us crazy, but, well... the dream was crazy. After the day was over, we laughed it all off.

Is that not weird? I mean, really... :unsure:

• Like 2

I keep having dreams that im on Drop Tower and my restraint comes loose and i fall out and i wake up right before i hit the ground.

They say that if you have a falling dream, if you actually hit the ground in your dream, you'll die XD My little brother lives in constant fear of it, it's kind of funny.

• Like 3

I added this on the DB form but will repost here.

I always dream that I go to ride The Beast, and it is not even the same coaster any more totally replaced, but same name. I ride it and it totaly stinks. :(

I usually have a dream at least once a week about KI. Usually about ridding The Beast.

The last dream I had was that they moved all the wooden coasters to Coney Mall. They had one big queue for all the coasters and you split to which ones you wanted to ride once you got close to their station. Seemed like a good idea, but was a big mess. The idea was terrible, for there was a 3 to 4 hour wait for your ride. Maybe I was there on July 4th weekend or something?

They say that if you have a falling dream, if you actually hit the ground in your dream, you'll die XD My little brother lives in constant fear of it, it's kind of funny.

I was in a conversation with a buddy of mine the other day and he actually has had dreams where he dies from falling. I have dreamed of falling and hit, but have never really "died" in the dream. My buddy lived to tell me about his, so reassure your brother it is ok.

I was in a conversation with a buddy of mine the other day and he actually has had dreams where he dies from falling. I have dreamed of falling and hit, but have never really "died" in the dream. My buddy lived to tell me about his, so reassure your brother it is ok.

I've landed. I lived. The really twisted part is I like the dreams where I'm falling because landing never hurts and the fall is always so much fun! Usually those dreams twist my stomach worse than any coaster ever could...but I'd rather ride a coaster. :)

Unfortunately I haven't had any dreams that are KI related this off-season. It's starting to aggravate me. I had them nightly for all of December and part of January last year.

Share some with me, would you? Not having any this off-season is starting to tick me off. It keeps the withdrawals to a minimum.

And no...it's not just you. The dream that made me the maddest was a dream I had that LeSourdsville Lake was open again. I was sitting in the train of the Screechin' Eagle ready to dispatch and woke up via the alarm. Needless to say, I was MAD. Just take a look at my avatar - that's a photo of Screechin' Eagle. The words "dare-to-fly" were printed on the back of the train. We're big fans.

• Like 1

Share some with me, would you? Not having any this off-season is starting to tick me off. It keeps the withdrawals to a minimum.

LOL! I know. Mine don't stop till I get on The Beast for the first time of the season.

Another dream that I had a lot before last season started was that they turned The Beast into a water ride. Same train, (it seemed) but the track was underwater and rode more like a log ride. Although a smooth ride, it was just not the same. I sort of wonder if I was dreaming about DB. I am sure DB will be a smooth ride and has the water splash at the end? Although, the ride in my dream still has a wooden structure... :wacko: