Kings Island Dreams

DanielRadsgrl

I had a dream about a month ago where I was riding The Beast and half of the ride was steel and half was wood. They had renovated it and made it a lot longer with tons of hills.

I used to have a similar dream a lot in the off season. They had renovated the ride but made it very bad, the ride was terrible and I was disappointed. There were a few times in the dreams that I complained to management on what they did!

• 4 weeks later...

With all the talk about that stupid beagal comin in, and the haunt season about to begin. I had a dream that I couldn't let go. I had a dream that I was at the park (behind the scene of sdathc) don't ask me why. When I witnessed brainy smurf kill scooby doo and drag him off onto the set off phantom theater.

Now on a side note of my dream, the park was settin up sdathc to be phantom theater for haunt & was goin to use live scareactors on the set.

So I went & got a member of security to help me locate scoob. Then we go back over ther to the room with security cameras and see a trail of blood leadin to the scene where the guys tangled up in light cords. So we head off that way and get to that scene. He shows me there is a trap door behind the fallin light.

When the light falls I duck out off the way and boom. I wake up, anyone have an explanation on why I had this dream?

a couple of nights ago i had a dream that alot of us kic'ers were at Kings Island on a non-operating day standing out by the gate that leads to the parking over by the employee entrance and the only thing that don would say to us was "7348" and that was it, nothing more and nothing less, so people started throwing out random guesses to what they thought it me. all i could think about was all of the rides that were around that length, and all i could think about was millie, and steel dragon over in japan, so i yelled out giga coaster to him, he looked at me nodded his head and walked back into his office and left all of us kic'ers outside in the cold staring at each other, but no one was excited or happy, everyone was just confused and then i woke up.

wierd dream.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I had a dream a couple weeks ago that I was riding Top Gun, when we were going up the lift hill I noticed something was different, then as we crested the top I saw the layout was changed. As we were flying by I was thinking to myself why would they change the layout and I saw that they were rebuilding SOB and adding not one, but two loops! Haha. I was psyched, until I woke up and realized it was just a dream. ;)

i had a dream that i was on flight deack and i was going up the lift hill and i looked up to see a whole bunch (im talking millions) of spiders on that black bag thingy and then they all fell down on me and they were crawling all over me for the whole ride and i was screaming and crying and shaking and some lil kid turns around and looks at me and says "come on this is not a scary ride" and then i woke up.

i had a dream that i was on flight deack and i was going up the lift hill and i looked up to see a whole bunch (im talking millions) of spiders on that black bag thingy and then they all fell down on me and they were crawling all over me for the whole ride and i was screaming and crying and shaking and some lil kid turns around and looks at me and says "come on this is not a scary ride" and then i woke up.

Sounds like whatever situation that you are afraid of is nothing to worry about. You will make it just fine! :)

• 2 weeks later...

OK, I had another dream about KI to post. Sorry for bumpin this.

In the dream, it was 2010. I rode Adventure Express, and then went over and rode The Beast. Then we headed over to Action Zone and examined Son of Beast, which was undergoing overhaul and would not be ready to re-open until 2011. It had a new steel support structure, had been re-tracked, and had new silver trains. A weird part was they had swapped out the old chain lift for a cable lift hill (which leads me to believe Intamin was doing the overhaul as I said "like El Toro" when I saw the Cable Lift Hill). Kings Island also got a new ride of 2010...Screamin' Swing! I had also heard they had chosen the next ride for the "new ride rotation program". It was...TopGun1993 don't read on...Adventure Express, which was going to Knott's Berry Farm. I heard rumors that a B&M Invert was coming...rumor was, it would be Raptor from Cedar Point...wait, could that fit?

Could this really be the future? :wacko:

PS: There was no mention of Planet Snoopy in my dream. We "avoided" that area.

Summary of Dream:

"Good" Stuff:

-Son of Beast was going to re-open, though in 2011

-Raptor coming to KI

-Screamin' Swing

Bad Stuff:

-Adventure Express final season at KI before moving to Knott's

That's it.

Well, I have had many but some arn't so pretty and I wouldn't like to share with you.

I have had many like the day after SOMEONE told me dropzones brakes were going to fail. i had I dream I was there with my friends and we were at the very top and we were going down and it stoped in the middle and the speakers came on and said "thank you for riding DZ this is your last ride" and it let go and we feel on the ground and died.

And I had a dream i went there and it was a normal day and all thee shows had dancing singing camels. Wich was kinda scary.

I have wierd dreams Just wondered if i was the only one.

I am wondering. Can Drop Towers breaks fail?

Well, I have had many but some arn't so pretty and I wouldn't like to share with you.

I have had many like the day after SOMEONE told me dropzones brakes were going to fail. i had I dream I was there with my friends and we were at the very top and we were going down and it stoped in the middle and the speakers came on and said "thank you for riding DZ this is your last ride" and it let go and we feel on the ground and died.

And I had a dream i went there and it was a normal day and all thee shows had dancing singing camels. Wich was kinda scary.

I have wierd dreams Just wondered if i was the only one.

I am wondering. Can Drop Towers breaks fail?

Don't quote me on this but no. They can not. The only way they could fail is if they all fell off the tower before it dropped. Which would be a freak accident.

they do very slowly degrade over time, but the point is they just dont work one day and then fail the next. they can almost definitely monitor how strong the magnets are and when they need if they ever need to replace them. its not like an on and off power switch. magnets are just magnets...

You are correct. But never did I say they work one day and fail the next. I said they CAN. Anything mechanical CAN and WILL fail.