Kings Island Dreams

DanielRadsgrl

I dreamt that I went to HW on opening day with Mrs. Gator. We went to ride Voyage, and I noticed that it didn't have the Timberliners. I asked the ride op why it didn't, and they told me that they were actually going to be installed in the next couple of weeks.

i believe we have a psychic on our hands.

I dreamt that I went to HW on opening day with Mrs. Gator. We went to ride Voyage, and I noticed that it didn't have the Timberliners. I asked the ride op why it didn't, and they told me that they were actually going to be installed in the next couple of weeks.

i believe we have a psychic on our hands.

Good precognitive dream gator. I would be paying more attention to your dreams from now on! smile.gif

^No kidding! I forgot all about that until I opened this topic again just now.

It's rare that I remember any of my dreams, but there have been times (like this one) where I'll dream something and it will end up coming true. It doesn't happen very often, but it's strange when it does happen!

Now if I could only dream of winning the lottery and have that come true... of course, that would only cause a whole new set of problems... laugh.gif

• 1 month later...

Okay. Weirdest Kings Island Dream Ever:

I dreamt that I was being taken on a pre-dawn tour of the park by someone who was either Don Helbig or Jeff Probst, (or an amalgamation of them both), and there was an elevator inside the mast on the top of the Eiffel Tower, which, in true, dreamy illogic was over 3,000 feet tall! ...and I still couldn't see my house (dang it!) ...so,

As I came out the top, there was a beautiful, curvy roller coaster with otherworldy supports (like something out of "Alien") silhouetted against the predawn twilight, rising a thousand feet out of the mist-enveloped treetops below. The supports featured an almost dragon-scale texture, and was lighted with slowly sweeping, ghostly-white, "Pink-Floyd-ish" robotic lights, which revealed a chrome-plated quality as the material sparkled. I reached for my trusty Flip camera (you know, because you gotta record your dreams...) Anyways... I felt a heat source so I turned around, and finally found the blinking aircraft beacon, and was amazed at how tiny it was.

Suddenly, the wind picked up, and the mast started to sway violently, and the elevator, for some strange reason, had been removed for maintenance while we were up there; but the tour guide knew of a secret escape chute inside one of the leg supports of the tower, so we all jumped in and the gut-wrenching sensation of falling woke me up.

I actually just had a KI dream last night!

I dreamt I was with my cousins (who happen to live in Mariemont, and who I'm going to visit in 2 weeks!) and we were in Coney Mall right by Monster. Suddenly, a door going underneath Monster opened up, and we all went down and there was a secret seedy bar. Well, of course we stayed for a little bit, but one of my cousins got insanely drunk, and we had to leave the park early. I remember being really upset at her, as I only got to go to Kings Island once in the past 10 years and can only go when I fly to visit them. As soon as I was about to start crying, I woke up.

I'm not sure what my subconscious is trying to tell me: either I am WAY too obsessed with Kings Island, or I'm an alcoholic!

Follow up:

The enormous "alien" coaster looked something like this, only more night-time-ish, with the sweeping lights slowly following the curve of the track:

DreamCoaster.png

Can't say what kind of cars this thing had. Woke up too soon! (Wishing a flip camera really could record dreams! Oh well) wink.gif

• 2 weeks later...

I had a dream the other night that they decided to tear down SOB and a bunch of KIC'ers had a meet up to pay our respects. We got to see it start to be tore down. Very sad dream for I saw the wrecking ball hit the structure and it was heartbreaking, fan of SOB or not.sad.gif

Last night I dreamed I was at Holiday World with several KIC'ers. We were going to ride Voyage, the queue was quite full and they were not letting any more people get in line. They were testing the Timberliners and we began to watch them being tested. Someone from the park said they were having trouble with a part in the wheels and pivoting system and were not ready to be used. We then saw another train exit the station, but it was not the Voyage train or ravage, it was another new train who's cars looked like bumper boats and the logo on the train said Pro Slide. Pro slide had created a train model and they were testing it on Voyage as well. Last thing I remember people were leaving the queue due to it not being open.

No I do not have dreams about KI. If I did I would seek professional help.

I find that I dream more of KI or other parks more when I am getting withdraws. The off season is the worst, although talking to other enthusiasts on this site has helped the last 2 off seasons with the amount of KI dreams I have!

Last night I dreamed I was at Holiday World with several KIC'ers. We were going to ride Voyage, the queue was quite full and they were not letting any more people get in line. They were testing the Timberliners and we began to watch them being tested. Someone from the park said they were having trouble with a part in the wheels and pivoting system and were not ready to be used. We then saw another train exit the station, but it was not the Voyage train or ravage, it was another new train who's cars looked like bumper boats and the logo on the train said Pro Slide. Pro slide had created a train model and they were testing it on Voyage as well. Last thing I remember people were leaving the queue due to it not being open.

Um... what?laugh.gif

• 5 weeks later...

I had a dream they removed shake rattle and roll and turned the area in front of Vortex into a dog park, then they removed spongebob and turned the action theater into a maintenance building. Then I had to sweep the dog park it was really weird.

I was highly amused by a dream I had last night. I was riding The Beast...no big surprise there. They had added a section of trims just before quick dip and had added more section of trims in all of the other places. When I rode, the start of the ride was the double helix and then went through the rest of the course in reverse. After quick dip, working our way back to the lift hill, the trim slowed the train too much to make it over the hill and it valleyed, thus getting my first evac.

It's sad when you dream about trims causing a coaster to valley so you can get an evac while smarting off to the maintenance guys that we would have made it through the course without the trims. I wish that dream was a reality.

lol, my craziest Kings Island dream ever.

last night i had a dream that Cedar Fair started up this program to show off what the multiple parks in the chain had to offer ride wise. to accomplish this, major attractions from each park were moved to others for promotional/riding purposes for the course of two weeks. Kings Island had been given top thrill dragster and raptor from Cedar Point, but i don't remember, in my dream, what was missing from Kings Island, if anything.

i've just got to say, in my dream it was really weird seeing top thrill dragster while walking through starlight, behind the Eiffel Tower.:P

so, i guess i'm having withdraws because i had another Kings Island dream.

this time Son of Beast was open and the only differences with the ride was the station (the walls put up for "haunt" were actually walls to add theming to the station), the trains (well not really a difference, but both were red), and after your first dive into the rosebowl you took a quick turn to the right to slow the train down more before you take your second dive into it.

then, i had a dream after i woke up from that one because i was so excited to tell the KICentral community that i had just ridden Son of Beast, i fell back asleep and had a dream that KICentral was hosting a special event at walt disney world. i woke up from that dream right before a group of kic'ers walked into the haunted mansion for a backstage tour.

I had a dream last night, but it wasn't at Kings Island, but at Cedar Point:

Somehow, I got to Cedar Point and ended up climbing to the top of one of Wicked Twister's tops, and the people in the train had full control of the train and were trying to hit me. Somehow I got down, and when I got down, my boyfriend's brother was waiting for me and we ended up going on Millenium Force together and at the very top, started to sing the Carpenter's "Top of the World." We tried to get the whole train to sing with us, but it wasn't happening. Right as we were about to go over the first hill, my alarm went off.

Funny thing is, I've actually never been to Cedar Point before.

Ok since I work at Beast, this kind of makes since

One time I thought I was having a dream about KI and I really wasn't

I woke up in the middle of the night and looked around my room and thought I was in Beast station in the middle of the night sitting on the floor.

If anyone has worked for The Beast when we close we turn out all the lights and its pitch black.

But yeah it was really freaky just looking around my room thinking I was in the station. Kept looking for the first lift hill with the light on it and couldn't find it.

Then my girlfriend moved and I thought something was at the station with me. Was it The Beast!! Oh no!!

But then I realized I was sitting up in my bed, not at The Beast station in the middle of the night.

Funny huh

Been there, done that....sort of.

When I was in high school, I worked multi-tens of hours each week in fast food. I often got home at 3a.m., or later, and went to class the next morning at 8. More than once, I woke up in the top bunk of my beds at home, trying to wait on customers...it was very odd.

Since then, on at least two occasions, I have awakened in a hotel room, only to be unsure of exactly what city I was in at first...

And lastly, ever go to bed early and wake up later...only to not be sure what day it was? Yes, it's 7 and dark, but is that AM or PM?

Thank goodness for cellphones and for military time!

• 4 months later...

Last night I had a dream I was at KI for the opening of Wind Seeker. I was in line and talking to some guy who was from Evansville IN. Not sure why I was told that, but seemed important in the dream. There were 3 line queues to get on the ride, which I did not understand. For some reason our line was not moving and 3 ride cycles ran and we did not get on even though we were next in the line to be seated. I told the other guy in line with me that we were just going to walk in and take a seat on the next ride cycle. While waiting for that next cycle I took some pictures on my phone to post on KIC. Before we could get on the ride I was woken up.

QUOTE (Jasper @ Jan 31 2009, 02:55 PM) I keep having dreams that im on Drop Tower and my restraint comes loose and i fall out and i wake up right before i hit the ground.

They say that if you have a falling dream, if you actually hit the ground in your dream, you'll die XD My little brother lives in constant fear of it, it's kind of funny.

A very small amount of people in the world have died because there dreams were so intense.