Kings Island Dreams

DanielRadsgrl

• 2 weeks later...

Well, today I will tell you all about a early spring dream that I had last night.

It was the opening day, it was partly cloudy, but warm enough for shorts (Mid 60's-latter 70's I suppose). We began to go to The Beast, already in operation for the past ten minutes, we got on rather quickly. The Beast was all the same, but at one point not, the breaking area was not in function, instead it went through almost like a pre-lift hill SOB, and ran right under the station. We began to exit and notice a snoopy sign over the enterance, something about P&G. After we began to go around and see the sights, and then I woke up soon after. Why exactly did I have this dream? Probably due to me talking about it for a hour.

I had a random dream about KI the other night. I don't remember much about it, except that Adventure Express had new trains with cars resembling ATVs (sort of like the "motorcycle coasters" that exist, but the entire car looked like the seat from an ATV, complete with handle bars).

• Like 2

Last night I dreamed I was setting up a dog show where the antique cars used to be. To be clear, I usually decorate the show for our local Scottie club, and for some reason, the show was at KI. I was walking along the antique car route, setting up foam core backed toon Scotties, like the cutouts they used to have at the HB race cars in the kiddy land.

What? the dogs were going to drive the cars? The one who hit the middle rail least wins?

• Like 5

Another amusement park-related dream (not KI, unfortunately) last night:

I was riding the defunct Python at Busch Gardens Tampa. The track was its normal yellow, but the trains looked more like Tennessee Tornado's trains. Second, the seats were made of this red plush-like material and third, parts of the train had cobwebs on them as if it hadn't operated in a while. It was so weird! (I do hope I get to go to KI on Opening Day; I must be getting interested in riding an Arrow looper again!)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I sometimes dream that I'm reading e-mail, browsing the web, or even chatting on IRC. Lucky for me, I don't sleep type.

I had quite the nightmare last night: endless pages of the "Decoding" thread on this forum. One reply was shocking enough to wake me up suddenly, making it a rare dream I can actually recall. And no, I'm not posting the details.

Good job Don; you've created so much hype that it's haunting me in my sleep.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Although not a KI dream, I dreamt that I was riding Gatekeeper last night. On the way up the lift hill I noticed I hadn't even secured my harness yet; luckily it was a B&M so I didn't have anything to worry about. It seemed like a realistic dream, except I never passed through the "key holes" so I know it was a dream in the end.

I had a dream in times gone by....

I remember after my first visit to KI, all I could dream about was the fireworks show, sitting in the backseat of the family car on our way home, wearing my Gilligan's style sailors hat embroidered with my name on it. All the while clinging to my stuffed animal and Eiffel Tower statuette with balloons bouncing against the ceiling in the backseat...for the longest time on the drive home the car backfired and I saw the streaks of fireworks light in my closed eyes...rolling away on the Scooby Doo coaster and hearing the Enchanted Voyage song over and over, dreaming of the next time I would go back to that glorious, heavenly place to revisit my old friends in the TV.

• Like 6

I had a dream last night that I was riding AE. While going up the tiki dude hill, the restraints opened and there was a voice telling us riders that demolition will begin on AE as soon as we exited the train. That's all I remember (or had) of that dream, but I have had several dreams lately about being on a ride without my restraints secured.

• 1 month later...

I had a dream where I was at Cedar Point last night. But I hated it. The only coaster I got to ride was Millineum Force, and that for some reason seemed boring or I can't remember it. I didn't ride anything else, for some weird reason. I can't even ride Cedar Points coasters in my dreams. :(

• Like 1

This past weekend, I had a dream that I was walking around KI. I got to WindSeeker and Vortex and for some reason they were closed. The weird thing was, The Vortex train on the final brake run was all YELLOW instead of the normal blue and orange! I then automatically assumed that the other trains were orange and red... :wacko: The track and the station were still their normal colors.