Kings Island Dreams

DanielRadsgrl

2 hours ago, MDMC01 said:

BUMP!

I had a dream last night/this morning that I was riding The Bat and there was still some monorail track that had not yet been removed from Lion Country Safari. Also, to my right, I could see there were some waterslides (and I think a wooden coaster) that had been newly repainted. In the dream, the track I was riding on was a straight section that was where the queue line would normally be IRL.

Cool dream @MDMC01

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Last night I had a dream that I was going to Kings Island, but when I pulled into my hotel to check in, I noticed that I forgot my wallet and phone and I was thinking now I have to drive 3 hours all the way back home to get those. But my dream ended after that so I don't know if I actually did. Those 2 things I would notice long before I got to the hotel if I forgot them. I probably wouldn't even make it out of my driveway before I noticed. 

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Last night I had a dream the park was open to process your season pass. I drove from Indy just to take some pictures in the park even though my pass was already processed. 

They were processing the passes in the Festhaus. So we were able to walk into the park so I was taking pictures for KIC and noticed they had installed a new sky ride. 

The supports were blue and all of the cars were different colors like the one at Cedar Point. There was also another building under construction near the Festhaus, but I did not know If it was to be a restaurant or a gift shop. 

I saw Chad Showalter and was trying to ask him questions about the sky ride when the dream ended. 

• Like 1

I had a dream last night where contractors we're surveying the land that occupied Vortex. They couldn't get any kind of planning down because they kept saying the ravine was too deep. I kept trying to tell them in my dream, just work around the ravine and come up with something unique. They said, "No we have to make this piece of land not so deep!" They're solution was to add more dirt in the former plot of land. I guess the construction workers didn't like my idea of working with the terrain.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

The off season blues are hitting me hard now. Had another dream last night. It was a KIC meetup and we were there for ERT, and the ERT was on a RMC. I don't know the name, but it was about the size of Storm Chaser. 

It rode about the same as SC as well. DB was down, and yes, @malem was in his shorts and T-shirt.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Nightmare last night; my son reminded me that in the 2022 season, KI was reducing the area around the Mason zip code which you had to live in to have a gold pass.. he asked if we were going to move closer so we could keep our passes lol..

• Like 2

A few weeks ago I dreamt I was riding Orion in a prone position, as if I was on Skyflyer. Imagine taking a 300-foot drop lying facedown!

On top of that, Orion had SINGLE CARS instead of trains, and on one of my flights/rides, I valleyed. :P Even though I was lying down, I still rode on top of the track (like on a sled).

Long story short, I dreamed the result of Orion and Skyflyer having a baby, and it was indeed very interesting (and thrilling!!).

• Like 4

3 hours ago, IndyGuy4KI said:

I could see that as a possibility in a the future. Did you happen to learn what season that would happen? B) 

I believe in my dream it was for 2022 and I remember saying in my dream "that's why Planet Snoopy employees get the red shirts this year!" Which is actually true. Every ride operator regardless of location this year will be wearing red shirts this year. 

1 minute ago, Hawaiian Coasters 325 said:

I believe in my dream it was for 2022 and I remember saying in my dream "that's why Planet Snoopy employees get the red shirts this year!" Which is actually true. Every ride operator regardless of location this year will be wearing red shirts this year. 

What is the significance of the shirt color?  The only thing that really sticks out to me with the uniform is the billboard sized Cedar Fair SUPERVISOR letters on that level of employee.

I had a dream last night where an employee recognized me and took me on a tour of the offices. (I have been in Don's office and a conference room in real life, but no further.) In the dream they showed me a narrow room where they work on what looked like network electronics. They said that they has named that room after me and was glad to meet me. Then that was the end of the dream.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Snowball said:

The other night I had a dream the other night that they added a zipline from the oktoberfest area all of the way to rivertown as a new attraction for 2021. I never got to ride it, because I was working.

I zipline would be cool.

1 minute ago, IndyGuy4KI said:

I zipline would be cool.

Yeah, I woke up thinking "Wow that would actually make a pretty neat addition.". It was kind of like what The Beach had, but it had 4 lines running parallel with each other, I don't remember if they all went to different areas or if they were the same, but regardless it seemed really fun.

• Like 2

I had a dream that the Eifel Tower did not meet state requirements and had to be removed.  It was replaced with a hologram.  But it had a physical presence--you could ride up in a virtual elevator, you could go to the 50 foot level.  But if stopped believing it was real, it disappeared from under your feet and you fell.  I never fell, but I think if you did, you ended up falling into a vat of soft blue ice cream.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, BeeastFarmer said:

I had a dream that the Eifel Tower did not meet state requirements and had to be removed.  It was replaced with a hologram.  But it had a physical presence--you could ride up in a virtual elevator, you could go to the 50 foot level.  But if stopped believing it was real, it disappeared from under your feet and you fell.  I never fell, but I think if you did, you ended up falling into a vat of soft blue ice cream.

Virtual ice cream or real? :P

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Last night, I had a dream that I was riding a partially RMC'd Son of Beast. Sections of the ride had green single rail track mixed in with the regular wooden track and did not have the loop. Also, some of the hills were weirdly shaped (almost like a double-up), including the lift.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

BUMP!

Last night/this morning, I dreamed I was riding The Racer at night (left side) and it was foggy. Even though the trains were facing forwards, I was able to sit backwards. As we went through the course, I could see Vortex in its entirety; however, it was not running. After riding, I went into Tower Gardens and there was at least one Haunt prop set up as well as a mini food stand.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, MDMC01 said:

BUMP!

Last night/this morning, I dreamed I was riding The Racer at night (left side) and it was foggy. Even though the trains were facing forwards, I was able to sit backwards. As we went through the course, I could see Vortex in its entirety; however, it was not running. After riding, I went into Tower Gardens and there was at least one Haunt prop set up as well as a mini food stand.

Cool dream. I have not had one in a while.

• Thanks 1

Not a KI dream, but I dreamed I was at SFGAm of all places (never been to that park), and for some reason, half the park was in a dome, BTR had a different layout and was grey and yellow,  and Volcano that ran completely different (still inverted Intamin with LIMs) from KD was there. 

• Like 3