Kings Island Dreams

DanielRadsgrl

I had a dream last night that I was sent back to the Eiffel Tower and was assigned to go up the stairs and attach myself to a bungee and go up and do some checking on the tower and when I got down I realized I left both gates to the stairs open and there were a whole bunch of people who found their way up the stairs and onto the 50 foot deck and I had to get help from security to get people off and when the security guard came and asked me how it happened and I told her what happened, she told me that I would likely be getting multiple safeties (strikes that when something safety related happens that falls on a worker that could lead to termination) for it and then woke up and literally said "just a dream" lol. 

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

Last night, I had a dream where it was opening day 2022 and there was a new restaurant overlooking the whole park (likely in the Eiffel Tower) and it had a buffalo wing buffet and I remember looking down and noticing a giant land clearing behind Orion with footers already poured and I remember looking over to @IndyGuy4KI who was enjoying his chicken wings and I pointed at the clearing and said "It's time for a decoding 2023 thread" lol and I remember promising him that I won't be messaging John Matarese this time lol

• Haha 1

Had another KI dream last night. In my dream Drop Tower was getting repainted (which is actually happening yes), but also in my dream there were starting to build a giant wheel (similar to in my concepts) and I remember digging around and finding an announcement for it hidden and also in it, the Eiffel Tower was getting another 2 elevators that accesses the 50' platform

1 hour ago, Hawaiian Coasters 325 said:

Had another KI dream last night. In my dream Drop Tower was getting repainted (which is actually happening yes), but also in my dream there were starting to build a giant wheel (similar to in my concepts) and I remember digging around and finding an announcement for it hidden and also in it, the Eiffel Tower was getting another 2 elevators that accesses the 50' platform

So cool! We will see if it comes true.

• 1 month later...
On 12/24/2021 at 5:29 PM, Shawn Meyer said:

I had a dream where I saw The Beast in the off-season with the new construction progress. Kings Island also showed off new trains for The Beast. I believe they were timberliner trains like what GCI used for Mystic Timbers. 

I think you have them a bit mixed up. MT's trains are millennium flyers by GCI not timberliners from Gravity Group. Now, since Gravity Group is working on The Beast, they may be recommending Timberlines for them. Alternatively,  since we say the tweet from the park of them doing the train rehab, I don't see new trains coming for The Beast, but who knows. Things can change.

Cool dream, maybe we will see new trains some day.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, IndyGuy4KI said:

maybe we will see new trains some day.

I don't think the park would do that big of a change given how strict they are at keeping it as original as possible, but given how big this trackwork is, only time will tell.

On the topic of this thread, the other day I had a dream that I rode a racer-themed beast. (It was basically like a wooden wacky worm racing coaster in the woods) It was odd. One side was finished (the one I was riding in it), and the other side wasn't but they were running it and the trains crashed mid-race.

• Like 2

Had a weird one last night. Sort of related to KI anyway.

Got to work only to find out that there wasn't a lot to do that day and I ended up being one of the unlucky ones who got sent home. Upon going to my car at the very back of our lot I noticed that Camp Cedar just happened to be behind our lot (and accessible only from our lot for some reason). I remember thinking it was odd how I'd never noticed it before and went to check it out. It ended up being almost like an amusement park as well - in addition to cabins and such for rent, it had rides, including a red Vekoma SLC.

• Like 2

I don't recall riding anything in my dream. There was also one of those swing ride things that you often see at county fairs - the long beam with a two-person seat on either end that swings in circles (vertically). Don't remember what it's called and can't find it on YouTube at the moment.

• 3 months later...

With The Beast getting an overhaul this winter/spring, I had a dream that Kings Island was allowing people to come up to the platform on opening day to see the progress. Everyone was allowed to look at the center TV screen to see the construction photos and webcam of the progress, but not allowed to cross the loading area. Isn't that strange? I remember wanting to look beyond the lift hill, but the employees kept telling me to stay back. I guess I'm looking forward to the season starting.

• Like 3

• 7 months later...

So, I actually dreamed about KI last night.... I was in the parking lot at night (and the park was apparently closed) and I could see Diamondback was testing for some reason. Also, there were a ton of people in the parking lot headed towards the gate (as in, the park entrance, which, IIRC, was closed). I asked why everyone was there and someone said "the park's closed!". 

• 1 month later...