Kings Island Dreams

DanielRadsgrl

I dreamed that they opened an exact (but mirror-imaged) clone of Kings Island right next to Cedar Point. Literally everything about it was identical except for the fact that it was mirrored.

(This only applied to paths and coaster layouts and overall geography. Text, logos, etc, were still not mirrored)

• Like 4

I have dreams about Kings Island a lot. I can only seem to remember the plot to one of them though.

My family and I traveled all over warren county looking for Kings Island but there were about 30 different Eiffel Towers and Drop Zones everywhere. We had to travel to each and every one of them to see if they were the ones at the real Kings Island. It was weird (yet kinda cool) though because they all looked different. Unfortunately we never reached the real park. It was very sad.

I have never had a dream in which I was riding a roller coaster. Many times have I found myself at the park though. Which is almost just as great.

Almost

• Like 4

I had a dream last night that I went to Cedar Point with my mom, just the two of us, and was finally able to fit on and ride a coaster that I had never been able to on my previous visits. I forget the model name (someone else can help with that), but it was one of those that looks like a vertical circle, like taking the spikes of Wicked Twister and making them meet in the middle to form a complete circle. It had the same restraints as Gatekeeper & Banshee. I was so excited to finally fit and I said to Mom, "I shouldn't have a problem with any seats on Gatekeeper now!" Then my alarm went off...

I probably had this dream because I finally watched the series finale of How I Met Your Mother last night, so that's probably why I was there with Mom who in real life never expressed a desire to go to CP. I've also been doing the 3-day Military Diet/Cleveland Clinic Diet (today's day 3), plus I'm a little concerned about being able to ride Banshee in a week.

I had a rather interesting dream last night. I dreamed that one of the new shows at KI this year was "Phantom Theater: The Musical." The show took place in what looked to be a mix between the Festhaus and the old Phantom Theater building somewhere (things get all mixed up in dreams). In my dream though, the performers were dressed up as characters from the Phantom Theater, blue make up and all. I don't remember what all happened in the show, but I remember thinking it was pretty cool.

• Like 3

I had a dream I was at CP. I was with my dad and we went into the park and wanted to head to a coaster that I did not recognize, but knew I had ridden it in the past. It looked like Millie, but was a more like a Mantis (stand up) if that makes sense. It was blue. We got in the queue and we rode it. to get on the other side of the park to the other coasters you had to go under a street almost like you had to do with Kentucky Kingdom in the old SIX days. I know I have had this dream before in the past.

• Like 3

I had a dream last night that Kings Island had quit caring about safety. So on my first visit I Banshee had Firehawks restraints, yes the vest and all. It would also not stop in the station just roll through then fly up the hill. So you would have about five seconds to lock the vest and somehow get the foot restraint system pulled up.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 Active using Tapatalk

• Like 4

I have been exhausted today, and laid down for a nap, and had a dream about the Banshee. I felt a little dizzy and woke up from the sensation. I now realize that the Banshee might make me a little dizzy. Invertigo does it for me, though it may be the change in direction that messes me up. Only time will tell, I know I will be riding it, I just hope it doesn't make me dizzy as it did in my dream.

• 2 weeks later...

Some much needed notes before my long confusing/extreme dream...

Notes: This is all one dream and it is VERY off the rails! Might be one of the weirdest dreams any of you have ever heard! The first half deals with KI but the second half not so much... Nothing in this dream reflects to me as a person. Like I would not follow a random stranger for starters... Last note, this is a rather lengthy dream, and it is not uncommon for me to have such crazy dreams...

Please enjoy and ounce again anything said in this does NOT reflect me as a person! Also had this dream today.

I went to KI one day when I didn't know/realize they were teasing a new ride. Well for their first tease you see a dress flapping back and forth. It got all KIC really excited. Then later that day I’m randomly in the Festhaus. Now Don is standing at a podium‚ spinning two dolls. (Like he was spinning his whole body is circles next he says‚ "anyone want to take a guess as to what are new ride will be called?" Then people go up on stage and start saying names. I never went on stage but I was thinking something like Dolly's and Daisy’s Spinny ride. After that I’m suddenly standing in a weird version of Chicken Shack. Well they had 3 different chicken strip thing options‚ one that was all in a box‚ one that was still frozen in a box‚ then some individual pieces of cooked chicken strips. Apparently I was hungry and I decided to eat 2 of the fully cooked chicken strips. It wasn't until afterwards I realized I didn't pay for it! So this time I get two fully cooked chicken strips then some dipping sauce. Well before I make it to the checkout‚ this dude in an EMT outfit‚ says the park needs my help with my roller coaster expertise... So I follow him out the door when suddenly he has someone pull the fire alarm ‚ after that two men in black suits step outside then we lock everyone else in! The man tells me to put on some sunglasses‚ which I do and then I hear fog machines making the whole path foggy. Well after that I see a bunch of people that have been rallied together and one person says "I think they need us to go defuse an explosive device"! (No longer in the park at this point) Now were all marching into the underground tunnel and there is tons of people! We also must dodge this high speed trains. Well we do so and then ounce I make it to the cave entrance ‚ I don't see anyone else with me except a kid that was scared and I said it would be alright. So now I’m in the Minecraft tunnel and I’m playing myself in a 3rd person perspective! So to start off I have to flip a switch to lower the spikes in front of me. Well flipped the switch and it lowers the spikes but then it also lowers the ceiling! So me and this scared kid have to run through this little maze thing. We do so successfully. Now we come to an opening again and we stop for a second then walk forward a little bit to get chased by a giant worm! So we speed through this as we try to avoid the worm when we suddenly have the option to be eaten by a worm or jump in a dark abyss. Ounce I started to fall my perspective of me changed again to me looking as a side scrolling game. When we finally reach bottom‚ we get eaten by the worm... Now though I randomly end of up above ground and see a post-apocalyptic world. (Now I am changed to seeing the world in first person) I also don’t have the scared little kid/friend with me anymore. So there is this big hill in front of me to climb and I start doing so‚ ounce I start doing so my two young little nephews start climbing it with me. Ounce we reach the top there is a command post in the distance so we run towards it‚ me thinking I will find that scared kid‚ but instead I change perspective again to me playing as myself in a video game! Inside this command post I see this nice dog person thing that says I must try this food (he said something I couldn't even pronounce). For some reason steak and eggs sounded really good but I came to believe I live in a world that don't have such thing. After that I woke up.

• Like 6

• 3 months later...

Whoa, now THAT was a weird dream. Please stay with me as you read - I swear I'm not insane.

I slept for at least 11 hours last night, and when that happens, I have the weirdest dreams! Last night's included me buying a framed Kings Island map that the park started selling. For some reason, I decided to take the map out of the frame, and behind it was a piece of paper that had a smiley face written on it, but at the same time spelled the letters "GCI". On the other side wrote "2015". Also behind the map was a picture of Don (ok?) and somehow, a Hebrew Bible (not kidding, I swear). I started freaking out and kept setting all of the things up and taking pictures of it and sending it to friends but nobody believed that Kings Island would be getting a Jewish-themed GCI coaster. I feel like I'm missing things from the dream, because I know there was more, but I was amazed at how I figured out what the park would be getting next year.

Now watch this actually happen...

• Like 7

I just was napping on the couch. I dreamed I was at KI. I was making a specific point to ride flats, and among them was a different Troika-like ride (that in the dream surprised me, because I didn't remember it but realized it was a decent substitute for SR&R), and a Tilt-a-Whirl.

Then I noticed that even though it was only about a quarter after 4:00, it was dark out, and I decided to take advantage of the situation to get in a "night" ride on The Beast.

After that, I was handed some sort of flyer, and I noticed writing along the edge that said I could use it as a coupon for discounts on Cirque Imagine's new show at Cedar Point. I realized it was almost time for the 5:00 show, so I headed there. When I got there, they were using the "CP version's" costumes. They seemed based on the winning designs from the most recent Project Runway show (in real life, the movie unconventional challenge), with strong usage of almost fluorescent green and black.

• Like 3

• 4 months later...

This wasn't specifically KI, but some undefined theme park. They had built a new wooden coaster and I was excited to ride it, but it turned out being pretty awful. Uncomfortably forceful.

Then, I met Terpy, or I thought I did, maybe. I was with a group of KIC people, and I thought I recognized him from his picture, so I asked him. He replied in a way that sounded like an affirmation, but what he said could also be interpreted as a denial. Then he left before I could ask anything further. :)

• Like 5

Then, I met Terpy, or I thought I did, maybe. I was with a group of KIC people, and I thought I recognized him from his picture, so I asked him. He replied in a way that sounded like an affirmation, but what he said could also be interpreted as a denial. Then he left before I could ask anything further.

Sounds about right. :)

• Like 5

:lol: The Diamondback splashdown kinda reminds me of the Red Sea in Exodus.

I dreamt the seats on Banshee were 100% flexible rubber (like the restraint part that goes over one's torso), and we were flung around like yoyos. Fun and scary!

When I was much, much younger (during the Water Works days)...I had a dream that there was a roller coaster over a pool where the coaster was like The Bat and the riders held onto gymnastic rings suspended from the cars chassis. As the roller coaster progressed its route, the weakest riders were flung into the water pools below. The remaining riders as the ride returned to the break run still holding on won a prize. I was always flung off the rings just before the breakrun...ending in a surprise wake up from falling...(no water or pee was involved...just the fright from falling.... ;) )

• Like 6

Had a KI dream last night to ring in the new year! Went to the park with my little nephew who just turned 40in tall and we went over to The Racer and got to ride it! First the coaster started before everyone's seatbelts were fastened, next while going up the hill it looked like a new themed ride was added to the X-base! So I was excited now to get off The Racer and to get on that. The rest of the ride on The Racer went fine until we hit the break run at the end... (This is the part where things get strange...) we are about to hit the break run when we see a train is already on it, the breaks were also 2 bars in the middle of the track that raised up. So we smack into the car in front of us and a worker says sorry we have been having issues all day with the breaks! So after that we got off the ride, we headed to the new ride in the X-base. It had no line, and boats that looked like Lightning McQueen. I was tring to wrap my mind around how Disney would let them do such a thing. Anyways we got on the boat that fits 4 across and has 4 rows. Their was a strange seatbelt and you had to put on and some 3D glasses. Well the ride starts off with playing music and you seeing model cites floating on water, a bit later their is a screen with a a short video of baseball being played. Then the screen and music stops and your just riding a boat around on the water. It felt like something wasn't right. So we keep riding about and the music starts again and then shortly after the ride was over. I got excited thinking Maybe more stuff like this will be coming to KI soon (except working right)! Well as we got out of the boat, the park workers were talking about how the park has been hacked by North Korea and they have been messing with break timings and what not.

So a long time passes after that and the park is open until 1am that night. Well right at midnight while im in International Street, the Eiffel Tower sends out a big donic pulse which being to close to it will knock you down. So I got knocked down and then it sends out ghosts that will attack and harass park goers! Well I start running then! I start heading back by Vortex and wanting to get away only to find they keep coming at you and don't stop! So I then I head for Planet Snoopy and luckily find they have a save zone which is lit up and has a big cross on it. I head in their and stay in their for a bit. Apparently this was a new thing added, and every night that every night that their open until 1am they do this ghost thing (atleast that's what other people were saying). then I realized my brother is waiting for me out front, so I leave the safe zone and run as fast as I can! Lucky me the tower needed to recharge so I had 20 seconds to run to the front. No sooner than I step threw the exit their was another snoic wave that followed.

The End! :)

• Like 4