FearFeat Staff T-Shirts

Dane

I have 4 Fearfest shirts in two different designs. 3 of the black ones with the glow in the dark ink in Medium, Large, and X-tra Large then I also have a white one I got last year as a door prize for the end of year food party. Its white with black ink instead of the glow in the dark and has LaRosa's and the sponsors on the back. The first year Fearfest was open we also got this clear ID holder and paper Name Badge with the fearfest logo on it that we wore around our necks. I still have that somewhere around as well.

Probably because the park got cheap on wardrobe this year and didn't want to buy a bunch of new shirts to just give out again. When I started in 98 they used to give us cool gifts during employee apreciation week, but I don't remember getting anything this year. In 98 when it was hotter than crap we all got huge insulated mugs that said "I beat the heat in 98" and had The Beast logo on it so we could use it to drink water and stuff.

Ok, worth a shot. Nobody yell at me, because I can become evil pretty quickly. But I need to catch up on my sleep. -_-

AZ Kinda Guy: What part of Dayton are you from?

EDIT: Plus I'm amazed nobody's noticed that I mis-spelled FearFest. but you have to admit, the a is close to the s.