Kings Island Is Looking For More Than 4,000 Seasonal Associates for the 2009 Season, Ride Warriors Weekend & More!

A diverse range of job opportunities are available at Kings Island, as the park announced today plans to hire more than 4,000 seasonal associates for the 2009 operating season, which begins April 18. Kings Island will host job fairs Saturday, February 14 and Sunday, February 15 from 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. at the park (6300 Kings Island Drive).

Associates are needed in all areas of park operation, including admissions, call center, cash control, entertainment, food and beverage, games, guest relations, lifeguards, merchandise, rides, security, sweeps and warehouse. Anyone 15 years of age or older who wants an exciting and rewarding place to work this summer can learn more about the different departments and opportunities at visitkingsisland.com. Apply online, and then come out to the job fair for an interview.

Kings Island is an Equal Opportunity employer. For more information or questions regarding employment, please call (513) 754-5748 or visitkingsisland.com.

Do you think you've got nerves of steel? Do you think that nothing scares you? Are you a Ride Warrior? If so, Kings Island will be the place to be! On May 9 - 10th, Kings Island will present its inaugural Ride Warriors Weekend! With guest speakers, special activities and exclusive ride times on the docket, Ride Warriors Weekend will certainly be the most talked about event of the entire summer! Want to know the best part? This event is FREE with a Kings Island Gold or Platinum Pass! You MUST be a member of an accredited coaster club or a member of the KICentral Universe to participate. Joining KICentral is 100% FREE and only takes minutes. Click here to join the KICentral Universe!

Many details have yet to be announced about the Ride Warriors Weekend, but KICentral will be the place to be to get the latest info on the event as it develops. Click here to see Kings Island's official announcement of Ride Warriors Weekend!

If a season of giant steel and wood coasters, wet and wild rides, live shows and special events interests you then why not treat yourself to a Kings Island season pass? Kings Island now has three incredible options: purchase a Kings Island season pass and get admission to the park every day that its open to the public in 2009, a Gold Pass will get you access to Kings Island but also includes special VIP perks including early rides on Diamondback every day and more, a Cedar Fair Platinum Pass gets you all of the perks of a Kings Island Gold Pass but also includes parking and admission to all Cedar Fair parks including Kings Island, Cedar Point, Geauga Lake's Wildwater Kingdom, Knott's Berry Farm and many more! Click here to purchase your 2009 season pass!

Are you going to be a star? The park wants to hear from you! Kings Island is currently looking for singers, dancers, specialty acts, musicians, characters and technicians to fill the casts of their 2009 shows. Auditions will be held on February 14th and 15th at Kings Island from 10am until 2pm. Click here for more information!

Do you want the latest information sent directly to your cell phone? Sign up for KICentral's official mobile club and receive text alerts with the latest news and information about Kings Island! Signing up is fast and free! Click here for more information about KICentral's official mobile club!

Are you an avid Kings Island fan or do you casually visit once a year? It doesn't matter! KICentral.com is the site for you. Why not register on the forums of KICentral and tell us about your thoughts and experiences involving Kings Island! Registration is fast, FREE, and easy. Don't forget to keep checking KICentral.com for the latest news, rumors and information about Kings Island amusement park!

Regards,

Ryan

Yeah, and sadly I don't get to be one of the 4K+ associates for the '09 season >.<

But didn't you get an email to set up an interview?

Yeah, but I didn't get the job. I'd rather work somewhere closer anyway XD

Ohh I'm sorry for bringing it up. I hope you find a great alternative.

Yeah, and sadly I don't get to be one of the 4K+ associates for the '09 season >.<

Oh shoot, it's fine. It'd cost me too much in gas to get there and back every day anyway.

Oh shoot, it's fine. It'd cost me too much in gas to get there and back every day anyway.

I used to live in Florence, Ky and work at KI. It was about an hour drive each way. It was worth it. I love people and kiddos and "HB east" was the best job I have had!!