Diamondback's train arrival

kingsisland101

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was snowing at my school almost all day and we didn't get out early. Lucky.

I can't wait to see the trains though. I have never seen these types of trains before and they look amazing. Everyone will get a great view and those outside seats look like tons of fun.

EDIT: We only have about an inch out here in Morrow.

Where is all of this snow people are talking about?!

I'm not sure how much snow i got here but I would say close to 6 at least and I'm happy because I dont have any school tomorrow :D

As for the trains, Thursday and Friday look to be good days as it should be sunny and will be warming up so there is a chance at seeing the trains then but if not hopefully next week sometime if the weather can cooperate as it will be warm and most if not all the snow should be gone, it just depends on what mother nature wants to do because weather.com is calling for rain and clouds everyday next week except Wednesday so hopefully they will find time to at least get the trains on the track.

I have watched that so many times and never notice! I think different colors would be a great idea. Im getting so excited!! YAY :wub:

As for the snow, Lexington got about 3 to 4 inches. All I know it's better than all the ice we got!! All the schools around here are closed. Gotta love the snow!