Kings Island From High In The Sky, Summer Jobs, Diamondback, Season Passes & More!

Kings Island may be impassable now due to snow but that's only by foot. Kings Island Central's own pilot has supplied us with some amazing images of Kings Island buried deep in the snow from a bird's eye view! See areas such as Action Zone, Boomerang Bay and of course Diamondback as very few have ever seen them before. Click here to see aerial photos of Kings Island covered in snow!

A diverse range of job opportunities are available at Kings Island, as the park announced today plans to hire more than 4,000 seasonal associates for the 2009 operating season, which begins April 18. Associates are needed in all areas of park operation, including admissions, call center, cash control, entertainment, food and beverage, games, guest relations, lifeguards, merchandise, rides, security, sweeps and warehouse. Anyone 15 years of age or older who wants an exciting and rewarding place to work this summer can learn more about the different departments and opportunities at visitkingsisland.com. Apply online, and then come out to the job fair for an interview.

Kings Island is an Equal Opportunity employer. For more information or questions regarding employment, please call (513) 754-5748 or visitkingsisland.com.

If a season of giant steel and wood coasters, wet and wild rides, live shows and special events interests you then why not treat yourself to a Kings Island season pass? Kings Island now has three incredible options: purchase a Kings Island season pass and get admission to the park every day that its open to the public in 2009, a Gold Pass will get you access to Kings Island but also includes special VIP perks including early rides on Diamondback every day and more, a Cedar Fair Platinum Pass gets you all of the perks of a Kings Island Gold Pass but also includes parking and admission to all Cedar Fair parks including Kings Island, Cedar Point, Geauga Lake's Wildwater Kingdom, Knott's Berry Farm and many more! Click here to purchase your 2009 season pass!

Do you want the latest information sent directly to your cell phone? Sign up for KICentral's official mobile club and receive text alerts with the latest news and information about Kings Island! Signing up is fast and free! Click here for more information about KICentral's official mobile club!

Are you an avid Kings Island fan or do you casually visit once a year? It doesn't matter! KICentral.com is the site for you. Why not register on the forums of KICentral and tell us about your thoughts and experiences involving Kings Island! Registration is fast, FREE, and easy. Don't forget to keep checking KICentral.com for the latest news, rumors and information about Kings Island amusement park!

Regards,

Ryan

Were these pictures taken during the Offseason Blues Party? I was wondering because I remember pointing out a plane flying fairly low and near the back of the park to my brother while we were in the International Restaurant.

I was wondering about that too. I thought I was just hearing things as usual. :lol:

I know that I complain sometimes, and I never really compliment those who put some good words and/or pictures on this site. So.....I must say that these pictures are beyond awesome! Thank you for taking the time to shoot them and share them with us. I sincerely appreciate the effort and the beautiful outcome.

Where do we start, I guess the obvious would thank Gabe for the great pictures and all the effort and cost that is incurred to so that we may enjoy them. I always love seeing SOB from behind and wish SOB was turned around so those up in the tower could get a wonderful view. Next to answer someones questions about when the pictures were taken, all I can say is I can see my van and where I parked it. Which brings me to my next question............

Thanks for the pictures again you are an asset to KIC