Most Years Worked

matt3224

i really dont consider it work either, the only way i would is the amount of sleep we miss! but thats ok. your first year when you start out it sucks because you in a whole new enviornment with all these new people, but you stick it out and then get to know the people, and get used to the rides, you be working with good friends and doing an easy job. then when you return each year, you make more friends with new people and still have your old friends. yea its pretty sweet :D

I think I might win this - 8 seasons!

2 years (94, 95) in Merch (I.S. Candy - when they made the good fudge, then Animation Station) and 6 years (96, 98, 99, 00, 01, 02) in Entertainment (Usher/Usher Sup.)

But, I'm finally done - unless I can get a full-time job in the offices.

Going on two years of service.

Flyer, I will agree with ya, switching from coaster to flat is nice, especially if you went to TRTR last year (at least thats how I thought). After working two coasters awhile, it gets kinda boring, but then you look at who is riding the coasters, talk, have a good laugh, and its fun again.

There are quite a few food people that have been there since day 1. However the person I wish was still there from Day 1 was the head bartender in the international resturuant once it opened and for the whole time it remained opened. He left the park 2 years ago though.

Some other people that have been in the park a long time.... well one of the landscaping guys (a little bigger guy with black hair and mustache) has been in the park a long time. Don't know if he was there from day one but he was one of the wild animal habitat care workers back in the day when it still existed.

I definitely have the record 3 months! I am not returning next year, I liked the enviroment, but the hours are just not accomicating to my life and I have a 3 dollar an hour more than I would get paid job waiting for me when I turn 16. I'd say that I enjoyed my time at Potato Works though. Great fries.