Most Years Worked

matt3224

Marketing eh? MarketingExpress are you PKI chat's special guest on Saturday?

I doubt this person is this saturdays guest, but you never know. This person says they've worked in the park in marketing for 12 years now. Remember Mr. Siebert would've been 18 than , he will turn 31 at the beginning of this season.(Jeff Sieber was born on the day the park opened to the public). Also if memory serves me correctly Mr. Siebert worked at another park prior to PKI.

The person never said they were in marketing for 12 years at Kings Island. They said 12 years total, so you never know.

Actually if you read between the lines he/she did say they worked at PKI for 12 years.

12 years, all marketing. I have had the priveledge of Marketing some of the park's most well known rides. Including Adventure Express, Face Off, S.O.B, Tomb Raider, and many others.

If they marketed Adventure Express, that means they would've had to been in the park since the early 1990's.

Technically speaking, MarketingExpress could have still marketed those older rides while working at another Park. Its a long shot, but it is possible. I know MarketingExpress personally and it is not Saturday's special guest, but thats not to say that he does not know just as much info about the park as Saturday's special guest.