Applied for a job..interview questions?

Rebecca

I applied for a job as a rides associate a couple weeks ago and am scheduled for an interview with that department. Can anyone who has worked there give me an idea of what kind of questions they ask during the interview? I've only had one other interview in my life before this one, and I'm not so good at it.... :unsure: Thanks in advance!

-Rebecca

• Like 1

Welcome to KICentral.

If you are around roller coasters a lot then you should be fine. They will ask you some questions like what do you think is most important while doing your job? Safety. They will give you some situations and ask you what you response would be. They asked me that if they were to call my past employer what trait they would say was best about me. For rides try to have the whole safety and responsible mind set. If you don't understand the question try to make up an answer that sounds good. Don't say "Well I don't know?" I don't really remember the questions besides those.

Hope I helped.

• Like 1

One answer that worked for me once when asked about a hypothetical situation (and I had no idea what to say) was... "Well, I've never been in that situation before, but I would do whatever I was trained to do, and if I wasn't sure what to do, I wouldn't make something up, I would get a manager." I got that job. Hope that helps.....

• Like 1

I don't know if you have seen this page or not but the link i will give you comes from a page on the KI website and talks about having a job at Kings Island and close to the bottom of the page there are some tips that they give you for going into an interview. Click here Hope this helps and best of luck to you in your interview and in the future

• Like 1