PKI.com Posts New Pics

Stitch

Thanks, those are some good pics guys so be sure to look at them. Delerium is situated so close to the midway that it's going to seem like it's barely going to clear your head, although I'm sure there will be some sort of large fence blocking you, it's really coming along nice and should be completed by the weekend. How massive is this thing for anyone that's driven by?

That is Psyclone at Canada's Wonderland (one of KI's sister parks). It opened last year but theirs is made by a different company and Huss decided to make one larger to go with their "LAND OF THE GIANTS!!!" theme. So, ours will be much taller and swinger farther and higher.

By the way, if I'm correct that video was shot by Iain Henry. It looks like his video on another site.

See people were all worried about it sitting in the parking lot for a week, those types of things dont take to long to put together, its not liek its Drop Aone thats 315 feet or anything, its 137 feet. Hopefully they get it topped off soon, i cant wait to ride it.