Opening Day 2009

Jaredap88

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im going opening day for the first time ever and i must say im "wet my pants" excited...last season was the first year i went in over 5 years and i only got to go once so this year i'll be getting the season pass again and probably going just about every free weekend (or week day if i have the chance) possible

I won't be riding Diamondback the first weekend. I have a policy to wait at least 1 week on a new ride, to make sure they work out any kinks before I get on, besides I'm sure the line will be crazy, I'm thinkin' the 2nd Sunday the park is open I'll be heading for Diamondback. If I go up openning day, I'll probably be enjoying the fact that everybody is in line for DB, and hopefully walking on the other rides :)

Im excited to see if I get a job there this year. Plus not to mention all of the great rides, the atmosphere of the place, and when the water park opens. last year I used to go ride the rides and then went to the water park to lie on one of the beach chairs and took a quick nap and then got up and rode more rides lol. I just cant wait until the park opens

Man dont you just love the overall atmosphere of Kings Island, Where Else?

I do love it..I have been to other theme parks and havent had the same feeling as I do when im at Kings Island...there is just something about that place....

i could probably go to Kings Island and not ride a single thing and i'd have a great time due to the atmosphere alone...its awesome

I couldn't say it any better myself.

I have gone to Kings Island before on crowded days and just rode the shake rattle and roll and nothing else, because that's never a long wait, and it's just so nice and relaxing, aren't we lucky Paramount, in their infinite wisdom, didn't remove this one.

im def. going to have both my cameras with me on opening day to fully document it (flowers and all) as best as i can as a singular person. and as far as rides...im probably most looking forward to: FoF, The Beast (30th anniversary..woo!), Firehawk, and Top Gun.

I always look forward to my first ride on Delirium. I love that ride. I just can't wait to enter the gates. The one things I really love is the goosebumps I get when I first walk in and see the tower with the fountains. I just love the first sights and sounds of the park.

I have gone to Kings Island before on crowded days and just rode the shake rattle and roll and nothing else, because that's never a long wait, and it's just so nice and relaxing, aren't we lucky Paramount, in their infinite wisdom, didn't remove this one.

Yeah, but thanks to CF's seatbelts (not present on CP's troika, btw!), the line is a wee longer due to the slightly slower load time.