Opening Day 2009

Jaredap88

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im going opening day for the first time ever and i must say im "wet my pants" excited...last season was the first year i went in over 5 years and i only got to go once so this year i'll be getting the season pass again and probably going just about every free weekend (or week day if i have the chance) possible

you will love the season pass deal, being able to go anytime and not paying over and over just to get in,{besides the initial price of the pass} also last year i went to the food stand by delrium and got a wrist band for the price of $8.99 +tx enjoyed all the free drinks i wanted you figure you use that three times and you got your moneys worth out of it

Correct it is an Elephant Ear and to be honest I can not believe there is someone who has never eaten one or even knows what it is. For the record it is a thin piece of dough that is deep fried then brushed with butter and sprinkled with cinnamon sugar.

You can find them at the shop called “Worlds Greatest Funnel Cake” #42 on last years map. It is located next to the White Water Canyon entrance and has covered seating to the side.

The picture below shows the menu from last years opening day, and all,the items and prices they offered at that time.

0_0_d510fdf49effe1cab5420a01196a666a_1.j

ITs a good thing you took a picture of that sign next time you see it at the park the price will be even more expensive maybe 8 bucks for a funnel cake and 6 or 7 dollars for an elephant ear.