Action Theater

CongoThrills15

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just curious, shouldn't a mod have removed or changed the "Just a topic about the Action Theater closing." line from the title of this thread yet since Ryan has posted that Spongebob isn't going anywhere this year.

The topic can be about Action Theatre closing even if it's no closing... I guess. :rolleyes:

I'd hate to buy you Christmas gifts, if you're that ungrateful. CF has been making improvements in all the former Paramount Parks, and I think they've done a great job with them.

KD: Dominator, Americana, El Dorado, and a rumored B&M for 2010 or 2011.

KI: Firehawk, Diamondback

CW: Behemoth

Cw: Carolina Cobra, rumored B&M for 2010

GA: Tried to add a GCI Woody, delayed indef.

Really, KD has gotten the most out of the former Paramount Parks, and that's not even including the massive expenditure that new trains for Volcano. In a down economy, with a company under a massive debt load, their capital expenditures are just fine.

Plus, at what point does what rides have been added constitute how much attention a park has gotten? I kept telling you guys that we aren't getting "nothing" in 2008 and many of you made fun of me for saying it, but looking back, I think we can argue that 2008 was one of the best years to be a fan of Kings Island. Not only with special events, but new shows, a cleaner park and better amenities.

This is a real shame, especially if you were lucky enough to check it out when it was new with Days of Thunder.

I liked it way better as Days of Thunder than SpongeBob. The James Bond version was pretty cool too. But Days of Thunder was the best.

I totally agree. I can't count how many times I saw Days of Thunder and James Bond. I only saw Spongebob once though.

If your going to miss the Sponge Bob 3D movie, go to the Cincy zoo, you can watch it there for a small fee :)

And see a far superior version thereof to boot....

No, actually I've heard it is the same exact film...but I'm not spending the money to go watch a movie while I'm at a zoo. We get season passes to the zoo too, but I've never gone to the Sponge Bob thing.