Threaded view all messed up

While looking at the forums, my view suddenly got all messed up. Instead of sequential threaded views (all the posts go in sequential order and all are visible), I now have links at the bottom that I have to click on to get each reply. I'll take a screen shot of it if I can. I went into my settings but nothing has changed. I'm confused!!

It's happened to me before. The only remedy for me was to close the site, close the browser, reboot the computer, and begin anew. It usually happens after I foolishly read a post here I found on an external search engine, like Google...

That's exactly what I did! Maybe that's what caused it. Here's what it looks like.

Untitled.jpg

Well, I'm stuck with it until the video I'm uploading finishes. I wonder if there's a way to fix it without rebooting. Maybe one of the moderators knows a trick or a setting that can be changed.

You will see a little box that says "Options" with a down arrow beside it on that first visible post on your screen. It is located on the same line as the Subject Title for the current thread on the very right-hand side. Click it. A drop down menu appears. Look for "Display mode" and then select standard.

It happened to me the other day when I clicked that link in the Highlands article. Luckily I though to click the "Help" link on the right side of the blue bar at the top of the KIC pages. There I found the information about the "Options" drop box (which I had never noticed before either). Problem was solved in about 15 minutes... but I was getting very worried in those 15 minutes. I like me some "Standard Display Mode"!