A Coaster in 2004?

Aaron

OK, listen... there will be no coaster for 2003. If you are looking forward to a coaster, you'll have to wait probably until 2004. I guess it's these dreaded off season days where we're itching to get to PKI make us all start coming up with crazy ideas! :rolleyes:

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only way they would hide a ride is by not announcing it. They would not keep all the track and supports anywhere in the park because the paths inside the park are not strong enough (not made of the same material as the parking lot) thus would buckle and warp from constant weight being applied until it is put in place. They wouldn't put them on the access roads because they just aren't wide enough to store track and drive down plus half of them are on the side of a hill going up or down it.

If they got a wild mouse I would probably think they would clone Ricochet, but I don't see a wild mouse in our park, at least for a while.

Pesonally, I'd love to see an Intamin or B&M. The Intamin hypers I have ridden were smooth, fast, and full of airtime. I wouldn't mind something from B&M along the lines of Nitro. I do like how Beemers sound, look, and ride. I personally think a B&M is a perfect fit for a large park like PKI...a really good high capacity ride is what they need.

If PKI goes with B&M, I can follow constuction from the factory....as I live very close to it.

I could see that 2004 plan happening. A wild mouse and B&M Speed coaster would be a good thing for the park because one is a family ride with decent capacity and one is an adult/teen ride with HIGH capacity. KI needs to get rid of that Laser Tag, I work at a Laser Tag arena and our equipment is better broke than ki's fixed.

Laser Tag is really cool I am a fan of it I plan on finding some new arenas to go to and test out stuff. Anyways, I think that Laser Tag is garbage, I think that our briefing room at Laser Web is bigger than the arena :D, anyways I could see that being taken out, it's probably not very profittable especially with their bad equipment.

Unless they take out the euro-bungee along with the lazer tag, you aren't going to see a wild mouse in that spot. Just a little too cramped right there. Now on the other side of The Racer, you can do anything you want, you just have to get there, and removing the Lazer Tag would provide a way to get over there.

I hope its a flying coaster. Doesn't another paramount park have one?

Well, thats only is B&M makes the new ride, what I REALLY want to see it a 4D coaster! Those are the best! (I drew a sketch of a 4D coaster a few years before the announcement of X while I was bored in class. I called it a sattelite coaster though... This has been your useless fact of the day)

Edited by StXBomber

There is a movie called "Broken Arrow" and im watching it right now. Ironically, its about an Air Force pilot who threatens the West with warheads. Of course, like most other Paramount action films, John Travolta is in it. Im about 45 minutes into it now and it is a pretty good movie. Good theme for a flyer.