A Coaster in 2004?

Aaron

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the third ride was a coaster, wouldn't we be seeing more activity in the PKI skyline (cranes, an actual coaster), and seeing parts in the area around the park (parking lot, etc.)? I doubt the third attraction is anything besides Spongebob, because that involves hardly any delivery. If it was anything else, I doubt the park would be so quiet. And when Jeff said "a good ride to jump on," I doubt he was being literal. Maybe he meant it would be a quick ride, like a ride that people go by and say, "oh, i think i'll ride that," like shake, rattle and roll, or zephyr. Just a thought. Or maybe the "third attraction" will be something for 2004, that is announced early, due to a long construction period (like SOB).

King Cobra's Parts are behind SOB, it's trains and SOB's third train are in the red barn by Racer I believe, the old FOF trains are right behinde Drop Zone, KCKBC boats are by water works etc etc etc. :ph34r:

Edited by Coasterguy107

The third SOB trains are definetly not in the barn. They are elsewhere now temporarily.

Trust me, there is no new coaster for 2003, maybe 2004 like the title of the topic says. The third ride is known by almost everyone but you won't hear the park advertise it until after the park opens because it will not open with the park come April 12th.

A new ride will be coming in 2004, though not sure if it is a coaster or not. Though if not the coaster will be coming soon there after.

ok from what ive seen in the past season, the king cobra trains lay in the bottom of Flight of Fear. i know this because earlier in the season while riding i could actually see them down there. but keep in mind that was in the beginning of the 2002 season and they could have been moved. as for the track etc, that does remain behind Son of Beast gathering rust :( i know that for a fact because ive been back there and seen them for myself :D oh and FYI, expresses trains remain by the HVAC building and PKIU by kiddie land.

The thing that what said about the coaster in 2003 is not necessarily correct. If it was a wild mouse, and it was in the space between it and tomb raider, then there is good chance that we would know nothing about it until the park opened. The pieces could be brought in through the back roads as well as the machinery. SO,....a wild mouse we could find at the park, when it opens, with little to no evidence of it before hand. But, a full sized coaster, is a totally different story.