What Music Would You Like Played @ PKI?

Stitch

Just curious, but exactly what type of music does PKI play throughout the park? I know here at Paramount's Great America, we play instrumental music scores from past and present Paramount films. Anyways, if I could chose the music, I would probably stick with the instrumental scores. They seem to add to the family environment and who doesn't like the them from the Untouchables? B)

I would love to see §lipknot or MuDvAyNe played on the queue tvs.

I think I found a friend (Coasterguy107).

I would like to see some TOOL, Rod Zombie, Ozzy, Disturbed, System of a Down, Metallica(a tad), KoRn, ETC. :Headbanging Head:

PKI plays umm... The... The... The something(Vines?), and a techno song. Not alot of music gets played on the TV's.

Movie musical scores, I love that music. It is still magic to come into the park and here that music. I dunno why, but it just gives me chills, in a good way, everytime I come. ( p.s., no offense to anyone, but I can't stand heavy metal music. Its just screaming at the top of your lungs to a guy in the back playing guitar as hard as he can. )

Hi guys, I havent posted on here forever. Anyway, I doubt PKI will allow rap and hard rock in the lines. PKI is a family park, and I think it would become a threat to that name. It would be a good idea for the concerts though. I wouldn't mind seeing Linkin Park. :D

About the music they play, Around the Entrance, they play old and new Paramount movie scores. Around Action Zone, they play Pop and Techno (and the Top Gun Soundtrack in the TG line). In Coney Mall, they play "Old" Pop. In Rivertown, they play Country, In both Kids areas, they play Hanna Barbera and Nick theme songs. In Waterworks, they play Beach style music (I always hear Beach Boys).

Edited by pkirulz88

yea, the music gets really annoying when ur a ride operator. when you work a ride where q-tv is right there, then it gets annoying. not everything is bad though, they do play some good songs. they have played rob zombie on q-tv once but that was at fearfest of 2001. But as far as bands like System of a Down or anyone else that plays metal, thats pretty much ruled OUT! like what was mentioned above, Kings Island is a family oriented park and i dont think that a church going family would like being with there kids standing in line for drop zone and all of a sudden hearing Wait and Bleed by Slipknot!!! same thing goes for rap too.

i like Punk andsome Metal ..I HATE RAP !!!! and i dont think the scooby doo theme song is annoying i kinda like it ...it puts me in good mood when i walk in Hbland with my Lil Bro ..but i agree with coasterguy107 when iam waiting in the line for The Beast i dont wanna hear aaron carter. iam just happy they arent playing Rap! i wanna hear some P.O.D.

Ozzy Osbourne,Sevendust,Godsmack,Coal Chamber,NickelBack,Hoobastank!!! Know what i mean! B)

Hi guys, I havent posted on here forever. Anyway, I doubt PKI will allow rap and hard rock in the lines. PKI is a family park, and I think it would become a threat to that name. It would be a good idea for the concerts though. I wouldn't mind seeing Linkin Park. :D

About the music they play, Around the Entrance, they play old and new Paramount movie scores. Around Action Zone, they play Pop and Techno (and the Top Gun Soundtrack in the TG line). In Coney Mall, they play "Old" Pop. In Rivertown, they play Country, In both Kids areas, they play Hanna Barbera and Nick theme songs. In Waterworks, they play Beach style music (I always hear Beach Boys).

I think that what PKI does is quite intelligent. However, I personally would like to hear Italian music at LaRosa's lcoations (Fazolis does it) and German music in Festhaus (though that would interfere with the TVs), perhaps French music at The Bakery, Fudge & Pretzel Shop, and should PKI ever get another Chinese eatery, I'd like to hear Chinese music there. I'd personally like to turn International Street and parts of Oktoberfest into a mini-Epcot 24 miles north of Cincinnati.

I want to see the International Street Soundtrack played thoughout the park. Those songs are so... soothing... puting me in a good mood on a bad day. I would love to see the Water Works soundtrack get a major overhaul to music without words, hearing words over and over again gets extremely annoying (I'll call it the Smashmouth Allstar effect) But if they can't do that to WW then bringing back "Jacques Costeau" to the soundtrack would be a nice consolation.