Test Dummy Ready for First Ride on Diamondback

Dane

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

^i din't think anyone had but a lot of people in springboro did, i remember people talking about it on and on and on, (springboro people tend to believe anything) but once i actually rode it i didn't thnk it was possible to fall out.

According to my science class, people have fallen out of Son of Beast, Drop Zone, TRTR, IJST, and The Beast. Also, the reason for the bars at the top of the Eiffel Tower is because people kept jumping off. And, best of all, "Saddleback" is "500 feet tall", "200mph", and built by "Balderdash & Mallard". :huh: ... :rolleyes:

^i din't think anyone had but a lot of people in springboro did, i remember people talking about it on and on and on, (springboro people tend to believe anything) but once i actually rode it i didn't thnk it was possible to fall out.

According to my science class, people have fallen out of Son of Beast, Drop Zone, TRTR, IJST, and The Beast. Also, the reason for the bars at the top of the Eiffel Tower is because people kept jumping off. And, best of all, "Saddleback" is "500 feet tall", "200mph", and built by "Balderdash & Mallard". :huh: ... :rolleyes:

And according to my Biology teacher, they faked the moon landing!

Misinformed people drive me nuts. You know, those kind of people who will say anything to make others think they know what they're talking about.