ActionFX Theater!

Scooby_Doo

Yeah Smash Factory Sucked! I was just wondering why they didnt replace em by now i mean yeah there okay i just thought PKI would redo the thearter to something else because Days of Thunder is long gone!and we get a new theater ride almost every year. This year were gettin SpongeBob In 3D which is taking over the 7th Portal Spot and a new motion ride called warrior of the dawn i guess it gonna be like Bond but your a Medievil knight insted! :blink:

Edited by Scooby_Doo

:o WHAT? :o I loved Smash Factory! My mom loved Smash Factory! And guess what... we hate 7th Portal. lol

Elvira's Revenge was fun too. I admit that the quere line video was pretty stupid, but the ride was fine!

Anyway, when PKI built the Action FX theater, they wern't imangining changing the video. But if they knew that they would be changing them almost every year, I'm sure that the theater would have more of an generic look. :)

Yeah Days of thunder was the best that and Bond.Smash factory did Suck!! I dont know about any of you but i cant for Spongebob in 3D it sounds fun to me. Spongebob is coolest cartoon out there next to Scooby Doo, Flintstones, Jestsons.Spongebob is the only nick toon i really love i like HB more than nick do any of you? :P