ActionFX Theater!

Scooby_Doo

I grew up with Nick and HB i miss the cartoons i grew up with like AHHHH real Monsters and the angery beavers thoses nicktoons i loved! i still watch Rugrats time to time even if iam almost an adult! i do watch spongebob a lot ! But besides that i miss the other HB shows i grew up like A pup named Scooby Doo and Flintstone kids and the Smurfs ,Jetsons,Ninja Turtles ..but there is new cable channel called Nicktoons tv they show every nicktoon ever made ! B)

The HB characters started off by walking around Coney Island then when Kings Island Opened they went to Kings Island for meet n greets and stuff. i dont know why PKI took away The HB characters I mean thats just Stupid i am sooo gonna miss seeing Yogi and Dino Fred Flintstone and others i know that the only HB Character we are gonna see this is the One and only Scooby Doo but you guys already knew that .theres is gonna a be a Scooby doo store and meet and greet after you ride The haunted Castle. i dunno i think Pki has the HB characters until 2005 or so i also know that the new nick characters that we are getting are Hey Arnold and SpongeBob(which makes Sense!) i hate to say it but Nick Central will PROB take over HB land i just dont know how Because of The Haunted Castle is themed to Scooby and he is a WB character now as with all the other HB creations !Six Flags has some Kidareas Themed to HB they also have NEW rides themed to Yogi and a new area called Bedrock i guess its all bout rides themed to the Flintstones. just wanted to let you know :D

Yes its True Sad Very Sad but true! and thats another thing i think The wild thornberrys river adventure would have been better themed to the Angery Beavers! But the Wild Thornberrys is fine just fine at least the kids dig it!yeah kids need Role models !at least they love Scooby! :)

I have to say that the old Nickelodeon was better than the nwe one. it had all the good old shows, and not the new stuff, that just seems less intersting than the game shows and other shows they had before. As far as FXAT is concerned, I think that James Bond and Days of Thunder were the two best films ever. 7th portal made me want to puke, and Smash Factory was crap. It was blurry as all get out, and the thing moved so fast, you could never really tell what was going on.

Now back to Nickelodeon.............

Salute your Shorts:

Camp anawanna, we hold you in our hearts, and when we think about you, it makes me wanna fart! Its I hope we never part, now get it right, or pay the price!..............Anyone else remember this song?

At least Scooby Doo will never go out of style. Bring back the Angry Beavers! They still show all the old nick shows on channel 133(if you have digital cable) They show legends of the hidden temple, double dare, guts, nick arcade, get the picture, and alot of other cool shows.

Scooby is not a Warner brother character, it is a Hana-Barbara Character. PKI has only has these characters because Hana-Barbara used to be owned by Kings Entertainment Group, the former owners of Kings Island.

Plus AOL Time Warner no longer owns Six Flags and it is back to its own Six Flags Inc. (I think)

Edited by beastfreak

Scooby Doo is HB character which is also the Warner Bros. Warner Bros. bought out Hanna-Berbara in the Early 90's around when the Jetson's cartoon movie came out.thats why Scooby and the Rest of the HB characters are going to Six Flags because Warner Bros owns Scoooby and the rest of Hanna-Berbara. Man iam soo gonna hate seeing Nick take away my Childhood play ground! But no Worries KI has Scooby til 2009 i think~ B)