Diamondback testing

jbissaillon

^^Woah man whats eating you up today? There was a nicer way you could have said that!

I have used nicer ways of saying it, mostly in January. At this point I guess I must just be fed up with non-stop newbies posting old information.

Sorry if I came off as yelling or anything, but I am running out of wire on the newbie explosive.

hey jackson i'm not picking on you but remember when you were a newbie, making these same mistakes? You were not respected then very much, but did these people at KIC not give you another chance? Go easy on the newbies, because you were once a newbie, I was once a newbie, even terpy was once a newbie, believe it or not

I noticed trains (maybe just one) running this afternoon around 3pm. I saw a total of 2 runs about 3-4 minutes apart. I wasn't able to get any pictures(I was driving at the time).

It's always exciting to see the actual trains running through the course for the first time!

Jbissallon – Hello and a big KICentral welcome to you, I know most of us members are always happy to have more members joining in the conversations about our favorite park Kings Island. I hope you stay around and offer some of you insight on the many various topics here. If you have any questions this site has many friendly members who will be happy to help.

^^Woah man whats eating you up today? There was a nicer way you could have said that!

I have used nicer ways of saying it, mostly in January. At this point I guess I must just be fed up with non-stop newbies posting old information.

Sorry if I came off as yelling or anything, but I am running out of wire on the newbie explosive.

Jackson – every single year about this time and through June this site has a lot of new members joining, this is a good thing and in fact, the main reason for this site and the friendship this site has with Kings Island is to help educate and inform the general public. I hope this site continues to have large numbers of new members as it will lead to a stronger community and hopefully more visitors to Kings Island.

hey jackson i'm not picking on you but remember when you were a newbie, making these same mistakes? You were not respected then very much, but did these people at KIC not give you another chance? Go easy on the newbies, because you were once a newbie, I was once a newbie, even terpy was once a newbie, believe it or not

When Terpy was a newbie, we all wrote on slates with chalk, and passed notes back and forth and threw paper wads. I think it might have been either 1961 or last week. I forget.