What Amusement Park do you want to visit most?

I am definitely visiting these parks this summer:

1) Cedar Point

2) Kings Island

3) Coney Island

4) Stricker's Grove

5) Kennywood

6) Idlewild

7) Lakemont

8) Delgrosso's

9) Knoebel's

and am possibly also visiting:

10) Conneauat Lake (if it really opens, fingers crossed)

11) Beach Bend

12) Camden Park

This summer I'm hoping to visit some new parks I've been really looking forward to: Holiday World, Kings Dominion, Busch Gardens Europe and possibly Six Flags Great Adventure.

I've been to SFOG and I'll agree with the many statements on here that it is by far worth the drive to get there. They have a great coaster collection, and I'll agree with whoever said that the Georgia Scorcher is the best standup I've ever been on.

Not to sugar coat it anymore than it needs to be but I am sure the great folks at Kings Island would want you to try an elephant ear for yourself. Hey don't take my word for it, hear it for yourself as I am quite sure Miss Rae will be having her first one while she waits on her daddy to come back from his first ride on Diamondback.

As for which amusement park I would like visit the most?

As many as I can, but since I have made plans to go to Busch Gardens Tampa for later this year and all the wonderful things I have heard about it, I guess that is my pick. Although it may not fall into the amusement category I am really looking forward to going to Discovery Cove the most, as many may know I have a fondness for water parks.

I'll echo the sentiments about SFOG. I was very pleasantly surprised by all that park had to offer!

I'm fortunate in the fact that I knocked off a ton of parks on my "To Do" list last year, but the one I'd like to hit this year is Busch Gardens in Virginia, if nothing else but to check out the landscaping and theming around the park itself. One of the reasons I like Dollywood so much is the fact that you feel like the you're soaked right in the park's atmosphere, and I'm hoping that's true there as well.

i have never been to a park thats not Kings Island or Cedar Point and Cedar Point. i have only been to CP once and would love to go again. i would also like to go to SFOG and i dont remember the name of the park, but i has EL toro and i think Kingda KA, correct me if i am wrong....

Six Flags Great Adventure in NJ, you're thinking of!

Europa Park is the park I would most like to visit that I haven't been to yet.

I was just about to say...after doing CW and La Ronde last year I'm pretty much done with N. America (no desire for SFM as I really care more about rides than credits).

With that said, there are whole big jungle gym's out there in Europe and Asia!! Although I'd probably opt for Asia first as I do have relatives who live in Japan.

But Europe with all of its euro fighter goodness and Itamin's is darn tempting as well!!

Six Flags Great Adventure in NJ, you're thinking of!

Europa Park is the park I would most like to visit that I haven't been to yet.

I was just about to say...after doing CW and La Ronde last year I'm pretty much done with N. America (no desire for SFM as I really care more about rides than credits).

With that said, there are whole big jungle gym's out there in Europe and Asia!! Although I'd probably opt for Asia first as I do have relatives who live in Japan.

But Europe with all of its euro fighter goodness and Itamin's is darn tempting as well!!

I look at most of Asia as a few good rides mixed with lots of Togo and Vekoma not-so-goodness.

This year, like last, we will go to KI, Cedar Point, Strickers Grove (the kids' baseball league has their awards presentation there) and Holiday World. We have always said that, once they are both 54 inches tall, Great Adventure is the first item on our agenda. I really want to ride EL Toro and Nitro. Magic Mountain is a future dream as well. We have family in PA who we will probably visit this summer, so Dorney Park, Hershey Park and Kennywood are things we will make an effort to do this season!