Diary Of CoasterGuy107

Stitch

BEEP... BEEP... BEEP.. Ah crap I need to get up its allready 7 oclock. I scramble out of bed and look for my King Cobra T-Shirt and Zip up pocket shorts. I get my wallet and eat some cereal and Im gone at 8. Ahh yes the smell of traffic on I 75 is grand! I usally allways start getting the butterflies and mild shaking about this time because I'm so psyched up to be goin to PKI yet again. I get ready to try and spot Drop Zone as we pass King's Auto Mall, it's a fun little tradition I have. There it is I see the Holy Land PKI. We get to the gate pay the 8 buck parkin fee and get a spot, there are allways tons of spots first thing in the morn. So depending on what time it is I'm either waiting at the main gate or at AZ's enterance, man Im so excitied right now just waiting to get on a ride the anticipation's killing me. WOOP WOOP WOOP the sound of Drop Zone's Alarm going off is music too my ears, then I hear the noot noot noot of Face Off's alarm and I see it fly throught it's Cobra Roll. "All right go" the security guard says and I make my mad dash for Face/Off. Yes I have done it im the first one on this is my (START OF 2003 SEASON 34)consecutive time being first fo Face/Off. I go up the ramp to the main queue and head right the the Last car's front seat (I love this seat Left side).Ahh Vekoma's comforting shoulder rests with colar bone pivits. We've got thumbs up I hear the air releasing Arms up here we go. -TO BE CONTINUED.

I live in KY Right by the airport, im about 45mins awys from pki, i leave at 8 usally get there around 9-915-920.. there aren't many people there the lines to get into the areas at 10 get big understandably but if you get there early you can be in the front! :ph34r:

i like ur impersinations of the warning sirens for the rides :D but as someone who has heard those sirens everyday, i can say that dropzone sounds more like EHHHH EHHHH EHHHH, and faceoff sounds like WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW. now congo falls is the best siren ever, it goes like- ALL CLEAR PUMPS START ALL CLEAR PUMPS START ALL CLEAR PUMPS START!!! :P

Coasterguy107, the alarms being talked about are the warning sirens that sounds for each coaster/ major attraction before the ride is ran in the morning. If you ever get to the park around 9:45 listen for all the sirens, they are used to "warn" people that may still be in restricted places for whatever reason so they can move.

Flight of Fears siren is the best.

Edited by FoF

Coasterguy107, the alarms being talked about are the warning sirens that sounds for each coaster/ major attraction before the ride is ran in the morning. If you ever get to the park around 9:45 listen for all the sirens

If you read my first post I talked about them obviosly showing that I've heard them. Thanks for the Information. Is there a seiren for restraints coming open during a ride cycle (Even thought the odds are not in its favor) :ph34r:

When is PKIU day?

I haven't heard anything about it!

There is no official PKIU day, only a un-official day planned by Joe (teenageninga). There is another thread about the subject in our "Paramounts Kings Island" section of the threads.